Since 2013, Grenoble Ecole de Management has been developing and using its own serious games. In addition to being fun, the serious game is a powerful tool to engage individuals in complex tasks. The School regularly uses serious games with undergraduate and continuing education students.
Expertise in serious games
The results of this expertise include:
- A serious game brand - GEM in Game
- The launch of several serious games
- A space dedicated to the creation and use of serious games
- Support services to help companies create their own serious game
- A research chair dedicated to serious games
Our serious games
- Superwisor: a game to enhance doctoral guidance
- Nanorider: Players learn about the business of nanotechnology and key concepts such as innovation, commercialization and shared strategies. The game was awarded second place by the AMBA MBA awards.
- Tech it! (the American version of Nanorider): Developed with MIT students and commercialized in February of 2016.
- Games of Deans: Designed to help imagine the future of teaching.
- GEM Inno Client: Focused on client-oriented innovation. This card game can be played with anywhere from five to forty participants.
- Objection Your Honor: A role playing game built around public speaking and debating.
- The Mindful Manager: A virtual serious game developed by the Mindfulness Chair.