Financial aid is available for GEM onsite programs.
GEM offers a dedicated online platform - The Funding Place - to help you find financing solutions, simulate a student loan and understand everything about student loans.
For the 2023 intake, Grenoble Ecole de Management is helping international students secure more than 2 million euros in different forms of financial aid.
Check out our International GEM Scholarships.
For more information on the solutions per program, please use the financial advisor below.
We advise students to research financial aid opportunities as early as possible.
We recommend that you follow these steps if you wish to secure financial aid:
- To be considered for a GEM scholarship, you must first submit a scholarship application via our admissions platform.
- Submit your admissions application. We strongly advise you to secure acceptance onto one of our programs before applying for external financial aid.
- Apply for external financial aid.
In addition to the Financial Aid information provided through our platform, please find in the dropdown menu below information regarding our USA Federal Direct Loans.
USA Federal Direct Loans
GEM International Programs students enrolled in degree programs at the Grenoble and Paris campus are eligible for Federal Direct Loans. Apply online for federal aid at www.fafsa.gov. Our school code is G35943. To learn more about US Federal Aid, visit studentaid.ed.gov.
How to apply:
• GEM US loan Procedures
• Eligibility criteria
• R2T4 Policy
• Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
• GEM Default Management Plan
• FSA consumer information
• GEM Institution Admission Policy
Important: The DBA is not eligible for Federal Direct Loan funding.
Cost of Attendance:
• BIB Year 1 Grenoble 2023-2024
• MSc Programs Short Track Grenoble 2023-2024
• MSc Finance Regular Track Grenoble 2023-2024