We have always worked to provide solutions that meet the needs of companies and enable our students to develop multiple skills in a variety of fields. With a focus on management of technology and innovation, we started by developing ties with engineering schools. Our range of partners has since expanded to include a wide variety of actors in numerous fields of activity.
Engineering school partners
- IMT Atlantique
Open to third-year students in the Grande Ecole program. Offers the opportunity to earn an engineering and management double degree in the field of Services and Business.
- Grenoble INP
- Open to Grande Ecole program (third-year specialization) and the Advanced Master's in Energy Management and Marketing. In partnership with Grenoble INP-ENSE3
- Open to Grande Ecole program (third-year specialization) and the Advanced Master's in Big Data. In partnership with Grenoble INP-ENSIMAG.
- Other programs in partnership with Grenoble INP are available as part of our executive education offer (continuing education).
- CYTech (EISTI)
GEM students can choose the following options at CYTech:
GEM also welcomes CYTech students to its Grande Ecole program so that they may expand their studies to include management skills.
- An engineering-management program open to first-year Grande Ecole students.
- The Advanced Master's in Strategic Analysis and Economic Intelligence (open to third-year students).
- ENSEA (Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l'Electronique et de ses Applications)
Partnership open to ENSEA engineering students who can earn a double degree by participating in the Grande Ecole program.
- IRIS (Institut de Relations Internationales et Stratégiques)
Three specializations are available for third-year students in the Grande Ecole program. These options enable students to develop their knowledge of international affairs and geopolitics:
- Geopolitics and planning
- Geoeconomics and risk management
- Defense, security and crisis management
- Institut de l'Engagement
Since 2015, GEM has been a partner of the Institut de l'Engagement and the Campus de l'Engagement. As part of this partnership, five students are selected every year for their potential, the quality of their commitment and the relevance of their project. They are able to restart their studies while being exempt from school fees. All GEM programs can be accessed through this initiative except for programs designed for High-Level Athletes. The Institut de l'Engagement was a laureate of the first edition of the Economic Peace Trophies in 2019
The Bioforce is a school focused on humanitarian engagement. In partnership with the institut, GEM offers a unique MSc in Humanitarian Programme Management. The program is taught entirely in English and combines general management skills with precise knowledge of the humanitarian market and the specificities of the international humanitarian and solidarity sectors.
- Strate, Ecole de Design
Students from both schools can expand their degree in order to earn a double degree in management and design. This enables students to learn how to work with different cultures and develop their skills in both management and design. Open to Grand Ecole program students.
- Ecole Ferrières: Ecole Française de l'Hôtellerie, du Luxe et de la Gastronomie
Thanks to our partnership with this French school for Hospitality, Luxury and Gastronomy, students in the Grande Ecole program at GEM are able to access various program options:
- A certificate in Leadership, Hospitality & Wine Management (end of first year)
- A double degree for second-year students: Hospitality, Gastronomy, Event and Luxury Services Management (includes 7 possible specializations).
- Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA)
Our agreement with UGA enables students in the Grande Ecole program to develop skills in several specific areas:
- Law & Management
- Literature & Management
- Philosophy & Management
- Economics & Management
- History & Management
In addition to their Grande Ecole degree, students can earn a university bachelor's degree, and in certain cases, a Master's level degree (M1 and M2).
- Institut Internet et Multimedia
This partnership enables third-year students in the Grande Ecole program to develop their skills in the fields of video games, new usages, innovative techniques and digital distribution. Double degree program: MBA in Video Game Management
- Orchestre Symphonique Universitaire de Grenoble
In order for students who are passionate about music to continue playing their instruments, Grenoble Ecole de Management offers a certificate in music and management, which is delivered in partnership with the Grenoble University Symphonic Orchestra.
Students benefit from personalized coaching to help them progress and they have to write a memoir on a subject tied to music and management.
Students may also participate in the Fabrique Opéra, which is a project that brings together high school, work/study and other students to create a major show.
Academic partners for diversity (disabilities and social mobility)
In order to help overcome barriers to higher education and support equal opportunity access to business schools, GEM offers a specific initiative to support high school students and graduates from low-income families. Several high schools are partners of this initiative.
Download the list of partner high schools (PDF)