Meet with the Program Director on February the 9th 2019.
Please note that registration is done via a Doodle form. After registration, your contact details will be collected in Grenoble Ecole de Management's CRM system as you will be contacted by our recruitment team. After the event, this Doodle will be deleted.
Courses are taught on our Paris campus.
As companies around the world face the challenges of a digital transformation, the Digital Business Strategy Advanced Master's provides students with the keys to understand, manage and lead change.
At its heart, this advanced master is 100% digital-oriented. It combines topics in management sciences, information technology and other web-related fields of study to create a top-notch international program that meets the needs of learners who are passionate about the digital world.
The degree focuses on digital strategy topics and tools that are essential to be on the cutting-edge of the digital revolution.
From web management to digital transformations, participants benefit from courses taught in English by highly-qualified teachers. They are all professionals currently working in the digital field.
The program's 360 degree approach on digital gives students the skills they need to manage challenges in digital technology and digital transformations. Join the Digital Business Strategy program to drive innovation, develop your digital management capacities and be at the forefront of future business transformation.
- To provide digital business strategy training for managers within an international context.
- To provide training for future managers and directors in charge of digital business transformations over the medium and long term.
- To enable middle and top management as well as future managers to make the right technology choices for a digital transformation and deploy them effectively within their organizations.
- To meet the needs of companies for postgraduate professionals with competitive skills in digital strategy projects and change management.
- A cutting-edge program ahead of the latest trends in digital and internet project management
- A program entirely focused on digital
- Courses taught in English through a mix of innovative and digital tools: live business cases, blended learning, blog, video interviews and podcasting, etc.
- Extensive international visibility offered to all participating students thanks to the digital-me-up.com blog
- Partnerships with leading companies worldwide
- Offsite teaching at the Paris headoffice of technology leaders such as Google or Sensiolabs
- An enriching and multicultural learning environment
- International career opportunities with competitive salaries
- A modern and comfortable campus for your learning experience
The Digital Business Strategy program begins at the end of September with a three-day induction seminar. Students then follow classes three days every three to four weeks approximately. All classes take place on Thursdays-Saturdays, making it very easy for learners to keep on working normal hours. A final thesis is required to complete the program.
In our efforts to stay ahead of the latest changes in digital sectors, the curriculum is subject to last minute changes. These program details are provided for information purposes only.
- Induction Seminar (3 days)
- Hands-on Digital Module (3 days)
- Web Marketing Strategy (3 days)
- Digital Marketing Techniques (3 days)
- Project Management (3 days)
- Mobile Marketing and IOT (3 days)
- E-Commerce & U-Commerce (3 days)
- Social Media Management (3 days)
- Research (1 day)
- Digital transformation (2 days)
- Geo-Strategy & Geo-Economy (3 days)
- User Experience (3 days)
- Digital Technologies & Innovation (3 days)
- Flipped Teaching (a day and a half)
- Legal Issues in Digital (a day and a half)
- Digital Transformation Vertical Analysis (3 days)
- Live Business Cases Presentations (3 days)
Employment within 4 months (2017 graduates): 91%
Project responsibility: 100%
Annual salary with bonus after graduation: 30-34k€: 31% | 34k€-42k€: 23% | >42k€: 46%
Graduating from an Advanced Master's in Digital Business Strategy will highlight your abilities in this realm thereby facilitating your evolution towards a variety of career opportunities worldwide such as (depending on your age and background):
- Project managers for more junior users
- Digital and social media directors and digital managers
- E-marketing and e-business managers
- Consultants in digital strategy
- Web agency directors
- Web entrepreneurs
- CDOs (Chief Digital Officers) and CDMOs (Chief Digital Marketing Officers), for exec and more experienced students
Advantages of hiring a graduate of the Digital Business Strategy Advanced Master's
Our graduates are
- Leaders who can drive your digital transformation.
- Managers who know how to identify and implement opportunities for growth created by the internet and digital worlds.
- Team members who have the required team spirit and global vision to develop and implement your digital business strategy.
Candidates should have either a graduate degree or an undergraduate degree with three years' relevant work experience. Advanced proficiency in English is required. The program welcomes students from all academic and cultural backgrounds as well as all nationalities.
To apply for this program for the next intake, candidates must complete their registration online and download a certain number of documents:
- University Transcripts (front / back with scale): Certified copies of all documents must be sent directly by regular mail.
- CV and cover letter explaining your motivations for joining the program.
Important notification : Exemption from the 100 euros application fees for this program for the January and March recruitment sessions only. Please call +334 76 70 65 36 for more information
Please include copies of all original supporting documents in English. If documents are in a language other than English, please include a certified translation.
Admission is subject to the number of available places. Qualified candidates will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
To ensure that this program is the right fit for you, candidates are required to participate in an interview. You will be notified to participate in one of the scheduled interview sessions according to the following schedule:
Validation date for the online application file in order to apply to the corresponding recruitment session (1)
Recruitment Sessions (2)
|15/01/2019 12 a.m.||29/01/2019|
|12/03/2019 12 a.m.||27/03/2019|
|30/04/2019 12 a.m.||14/05/2019|
|25/06/2019 12 a.m.||10/07/2019|
|03/09/2019 12 a.m.||10/09/2019|
(1): Please send the requested reference letters so that we receive them per mail or post at the latest 3 days before the chosen recruitment session.
(2) For the Advanced Master in Digital Business Strategy, skype interview ONLY
- Any of Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BS) or equivalent diploma (e.g. a Bachelor of Fine Arts) AND a minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience
- Any Master’s degree such as a Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc / MS), Master of Education (MEd) or equivalent diploma (e.g. Master of Fine Arts)
- Any doctoral degree
The program director may take into consideration any application that does not meet these criteria if the candidate's overall profile is exceptional.
English Language Proficiency
Please provide your results from one of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (IBT: 80 / computer based: 213 / paper based: 550)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (A,B,C)
- IELTS report (6 with a minimum of 6.5 in all areas: listening, reading, writing and speaking)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 60 / C1
- TOEIC with a minimum score of 850
(Fees are subject to change)