For more than 20 years, Grenoble Ecole de Management has offered educational programs for international markets.
This offer includes high-level and international programs (MBA, MIB, MSc, etc.) in Grenoble, Paris and around the world. Recognized by international rankings, these programs enroll 3,300 students from 159 countries.
Programs on 5 Continents
To support international business development and train managers in multicultural situations, Grenoble Ecole de Management implemented a far-ranging strategy to develop its programs in international locations:
- 3 campuses in France: Grenoble (2) and Paris
- 7 international campuses: Germany, China, United States, Georgia, Morocco and Singapore
- 5 international recruitment offices: Europe, India, East Asia & South East Asia, North & South America, Middle East & Africa
As part of the Grande Ecole program (Top 6 in France and Top 25 in Europe), the school offers a transcontinental track with several exceptional partners:
- Beihang University, Beijing – Business in China
- Homerton College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge – General Management
- Pace University, New York City – Finance
- Caucasus University, Tbilisi – The New Silk Road
- McGill School of Continuing Studies, Montreal – International Management
- Sasin School of Management, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok – Entrepreneurship & Sustainability
- National Chengchi University, Taipei – Asian Entrepreneurship & the Global Market Place
- The George Washington University, Washington - Geopolitics
- Stellenbosch Business Schoo, Stellenbosch – Doing Business in Emerging Markets
* : Subject to change. Please note that some institutions may not be open every year.
This program and its partners represent the continuation of the school’s long term strategy to develop sustainable and solid relationships with prestigious international institutions. The school has more than 145 university partners, of which 75% hold at least one of three EQUIS, AMBA or AACSB accreditations. These partnership enable our programs to offer students: