For more than 20 years, Grenoble Ecole de Management has offered educational programs for international markets.
This offer includes high-level and international programs (MBA, MIB, MSc, etc.) in Grenoble, Paris and around the world. Recognized by international rankings, these programs enroll 3,000 students from 134 countries.
Programs on 5 Continents
To support international business development and train managers in multicultural situations, Grenoble Ecole de Management implemented a far-ranging strategy to develop its programs in international locations:
- 2 campuses in France: Grenoble and Paris
- 8 international campuses: Germany, China, United States, Colombia, Georgia, Morocco, Russia, and Singapore
- 6 international offices
As part of the Grande Ecole program (Top 6 in France and Top 20 in Europe), the school offers a transcontinental track with four exceptional partners:
- China (Beijing): Beihang University
- U.K. (Cambridge): University of Cambridge
- U.S.A. (New York): Pace University
- Canada (Montreal): McGill University
This program and its partners represent the continuation of the school’s long term strategy to develop sustainable and solid relationships with prestigious international institutions. The school has more than 125 university partners, of which 75% hold at least one of three EQUIS, AMBA or AACSB accreditations. These partnership enable our programs to offer students: