Grenoble Ecole de Management holds the triple crown of business accreditations that distinguish the world's leading business schools:
- AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business),
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System),
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) for its MBA and MIB programs.
- 50 programs from the undergraduate to the doctoral level.
- Faculty: 600 core and adjunct teaching staff.
- 500 employees
- 6 training locations across the world
- 7000 students
- 8 research teams
- 12 chairs and institutes
- 500 publications, 36 reports and 44 case studies over the past 5 years
- 172 doctoral students
- 2 doctoral programs
- 40 500 alumni
- 174 businesses partake in the School’s recruitment forums.
- 5 International Recruitment Offices (Europe, India, East Asia & South East Asia, North & South America, Middle East & Africa)
- 125 partner institutions (alliances, student and faculty exchanges, research...)
- 130 different nationalities
Grande Ecole Program
- 100 % of Grande Ecole students have an international experience
- 25 themed double-diplomas and certificates (law, eco, engineer, political sciences, design, literature...)
- 17 months on average spent in company during their schooling
- 75% of young graduates obtain a permanent contract
- 93% of graduates had acceped a job offer 4 months after graduation
- 76% choose a placement year
Focus on GIANT INNOVATION CAMPUS
- 8 academic and professional partnerships
- 40 companies on site
- 10000 students, 10 000 researchers, 5000 industrial jobs
- 9000 international visitors
- 7000 publications per year