The MBA Ranking for Latin American students published online by AméricaEconomía on 31st May 2022 ranks Grenoble Ecole de Management 18th best program amongst other worldwide Institutions. Grenoble’s MBA is considered as the 4th best program in France for Latin American students.
Grenoble Ecole de Management's MBA performance
As in the last edition of this ranking published last year, Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) ranks 18th amongst worldwide institutions, 12th amongst European ones and 4th in France with its MBA program.
The GEM's MBA program gets 92.5 points out of 100 on the Innovation indicator, a 86.5 points out of 100 on the multicultural experience, and a 72.4 points out of 100 on the Networking with Latin America indicator.
A specific Ranking
The ranking aims to show the strengths of worldwide Institutions for the Latin American students by focusing on specific indicators. AméricaEconomía analyses and rates 5 areas for each school:
- The presence and representation of international by the multicultural experience the program provides to students and future Alumni.
- The network of the School built and developped with Latin America (professors, companies, students and Alumni etc.).
- The selectivity of the program and the prerequisite to enter and follow the courses.
- The Innovation of the School: from the capacity to develop new initiatives and projects, to the capacity to impact and take part in innovative ecosystems.
- The reputation of the program with the ranking positions in other international ranking such as the Financial Times, the Economist or QS MBA Ranking.