Grenoble Ecole de Management’s EQUIS accreditation renewed for the maximum period of 5 years, via a simplified procedure.
“Since our first EQUIS accreditation in the year 2000, the talents we find at GEM, the School’s strategy and its positioning, the alliances we secured have made this extraordinary journey possible. This re-accreditation celebrates 35 years of innovation and bold experimentations that make GEM the school it is today” enthusiastically explains Julie Perrin-Halot, Director of Quality, GEM.
What the EQUIS committee said
The accreditation committee was impressed by the significant developments since its last visit 5 years ago, and by the seriousness with which the School met its objectives.
The experts most notably recognized:
- the increased autonomy as a consequence of GEM transitioning to an EESC status.
- the development of a consultative strategy with the new International Advisory Board (in which businesses and graduates give their opinion and advice in terms of the institution’s development strategy).
- projects focused on innovation and entrepreneurship.
- educational innovation (the immersive areas in GEM Labs such as the connected shop, the serious games activity and all the experimental innovative educational measures).
- the network of campuses with the impending opening of a new campus in Paris and of GEM Labs (in its definitive location) in Grenoble’s scientific district.
The analysis of Loïck Roche, Dean & Director, GEM
« Grenoble Ecole de Management is proud to have its EQUIS accreditation renewed for 5 years for the 4th consecutive time. Once more, the accreditation procedure has given us the opportunity to take some time to reflect upon the developments made over the last 5 years, and examine the areas where we need to strengthen our efforts. We thank EFMD for the quality of the advice.».