Grenoble Ecole de Management has been a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE) since 1989. The Dean of Grenoble Ecole de Management, Loïck Roche, has been president of the CGE Business School Chapter since 2014.
The school is also a member of the following organizations:
- International GIANT campus for innovation (founding member)
- Institut Mines Télécom
- Alliance des Grandes Ecoles Rhônes-Alpes et Auvergne (AGÉRA)
- Association pour le Progrès du Management (APM)
- European Doctoral Programs Association in Management and Business Administration (EDAMBA)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- European Foundation for Management (EFMD)
- International Association for Management of Technology (IAMOT)
- Olympic Cities University Network (OCUN) - an international business school network to promote ethical management practices
- Mediterranean network to promote the sale of electronics
- Filière d’Expertise sur le Maghreb dédiée à la Formation en Entrepreneuriat et en Développement International (FEFEDI) - a network in the Maghreb for training about entrepreneurship and international development
An IRT NANOELEC partner
Grenoble Ecole de Management is part of a French government investment program know as the IRT Nanoelec (Institute for Technological Research in Nanoelectronics). The program promotes research in the field of information and communication technology. It encourages the sharing of knowledge and technology, which benefits small, medium and large companies in the Grenoble region.
The IRT Nanoelec includes 20 founding members (companies, research labs and higher education) who collaborate to carry out world-class research in the field of nanoelectronics. The partners also work to apply this research to innovative products and applications in various fields such as energy, transportation, housing and healthcare.
As founding members of the IRT Nanoelec, Grenoble Ecole de Management and Grenoble INP develop training programs that cover everything from technology to markets and entrepreneurship in order to help expand the skillset of the many IRT Nanoelec partners.