Free online course. Discover how cooking and hospitality reflect politics.
Starts January 23rd 2017.
- Duration : 5 weeks, 4 hours per week
- Learning outcomes:
- gain a better understanding of politics through the study of interpersonal relationships;
- deepen your knowledge of diplomacy and learn more about hospitality as an exercise in atonement;
- gain insights into cultural and intercultural issues, and how mundane tasks can affect the vision people have of the world, or help them learn the basics of national and international cooperation or competition;
- compare various lifestyles, and surprising cultural practices and habits;
- become familiar with the use of soft power in “gastrodiplomacy” or “culinary diplomacy” and broaden your vision of the business of hospitality.
- Certificates available