Explore the development of new energy technologies and discover key energy challenges with this online course.
VIEW COURSE DETAILS
Starts 20 May 2019
- 6 weeks
- Free online course, available in English and French
- 34 experts
- Certificates and upgrades available
Who is this course for?
This online course will be of particular interest to students studying electrical networks, electrical engineering or smart grids, and to professionals, especially those working in the energy industry. It combines leading academic research with on-the-ground experience.
Prof. N. Hadjsaid, Grenoble Institute of Technology, provides an introduction to smart grids.
What will you achieve?
With 34 experts, discover each week one broad topic related to a renewable energy source and the transition towards sustainable energy technologies:
- Analyse and evaluate the different new technologies and innovations
- Explore new technologies impact in the energy sector
- Learn about the market organisation and the main actors in: energy efficiency, solar energy, hydropower, energy from biogas, hydrogen energy and smart grids
- Contribute to social exchange and global awareness of the energy transition and each new energy technologies' impact.