Because at GEM we have understood that there is no such thing as a “grande école”, but rather those schools that can demonstrate their grandeur by asking the questions that until now, haven’t directly concerned them, but which in fact represent the real challenges of the 21st century.
A new international standard for Business Schools
In tight collaboration with our territory and ecosystem, we would like to inspire the world of education, the corporate world and all of our stakeholders, with society being foremost among them.
A Business Lab for Society, veritable R&D for Business Schools, through our capacity to:
- Enrich and disseminate the management of technology and innovation
- Co-construct knowledge and competencies
- Accompany the transitions so as to enable organizations to develop sustainably
We are working to be recognized as one the most innovative and influential business schools of its time for its contribution to a world that is more resilient, more just, more peaceful and more responsible.
Through our expertise in Management of technology and innovation, our close link with our territory and ecosystem, and our capacity to anticipate and accompany transitions, we are using education and research to provide responses to the great challenges of the 21st century and therefor contribute to a world that is more just, more peaceful and more responsible
To be recognized as one of the most innovative and influential business schools of its time for its contribution to a world that is more just, more peaceful and more responsible
- High Standards
- Management, Technology& Innovation (MTI) : To enrich and disseminate the management of technology and innovation to enable organizations to develop sustainably and to promote prosperity and peace.
- GEM for Society : To have a positive and distinctive impact on society, and help our stakeholders to be engaged and responsible.
- School of the Future: To imagine and buildthe school of the future.
- New Business Models : To identify and secure new sources for value creation.
- Operational excellenceof our activities : To bring together creativity, well-being at work and efficiency.
|Dean and Director of Grenoble Ecole de Management||Loïck Roche|
|Vice Dean of Grenoble Ecole de Management||Jean-François Fiorina|
|Director of Corporate Relations||François Leccia|
|Director of GEM LABS||Sylvie Blanco|
|Director of Pedagogy||Armelle Godener|
|Director of Communications, Brand and Digital||Annelaure Oudinot|
|Faculty Dean||Mark Smith|
|Director of Paris Campus||Jean-Philippe Rennard|
|Director of Research||Charles-Clemens Rüling|
|Associate Dean / Director of Quality, Strategic Planning & Internationalization||Julie Perrin-Halot|