The Institute proposes training aimed at students and companies, concentrating its research activities on three key subjects:
- The development of methodologies based on the contribution of new tools for “aids in decision-making”, destined to accompany the professionalization of purchasing management
- Research concerning purchasing organisation in a developing world
- Innovation, or managing the process for change:
- Move from confrontation to “cofrontation”
- Integrate and collaborate in the deployment of collective efficiency
- Develop collaborative purchasing
Grenoble Ecole de Management is the first School to have received the accreditation awarded by Médiation Inter-Entreprise (Ministry of Finance and Industry) and the CDAF for its Professional Master in Purchasing Management.