Enhance your business education and experience life in a new and challenging multicultural environment.
Our 3 week-Summer Program, gives you the opportunity to study two business modules combined with a course on French Language and Culture.
2 business modules worth a total of 10 ECTS:
- Small and Family Business (5 ECTS)
- International Marketing (5 ECTS)
- Extra bonus: 9 hours of French Language and Culture courses for free
Why participate in this Summer School Program?
- Earn up to 10 ECTS credits (5 per module)
- Study at a triple-accredited business school
- Be challenged by international faculty with extensive industry experience
- Build your international network with fellow students from around the world
- Discover what it is like to work in an international context
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand the competitive positioning’s and strategies of international companies
- Determine a marketing and sales action plan
- Define major differences between marketing as usual and international marketing
- Creation of a new venture and a family business
- Understand different entrepreneurial models
- Small and Family Business: May 22 - May 31, 2023
- International Marketing: June 01 - June 09, 2023
Small & Family Business
- Explore entrepreneurial strengths and understand how to turn an idea into a successful proposition
- Learn how to generate and evaluate a business idea, present a business plan and assess sources of funding
- Plan the growth of your own company
This module takes place in Grenoble and in Paris.
- Discover how global companies are using cultures.
- Acquire analytical, strategic and promotional tools to optimize your marketing performance
- Discover the success of a famous international company through a case study
Total hours: 30 hours per module. Total 60 hours plus 9 hours French language and culture.
Verification of skills and competences acquired through continuous assessment
Typically, students are assigned 15-18 hours of interactive face to face teaching per week and are expected to work 30 hours outside the classroom. This includes pre-reading and preparation for class, homework and group/individual assessments. In groups of 3-5, students work on presentations, essays and projects in order to learn about the current challenges and decisions facing managers and business leaders today.
- Undergraduate students having completed at least 2 years of study in any discipline
- Fluent English (proof required if non-native speaker)
Program fees include:
- Tuition fees
- Online access to our E-learning platform prior to and during the program - Moodle
- Access to GEM facilities
- A dedicated international team present at all times to help you feel at home in Grenoble and Paris
- Social and cultural activities, the train from Grenoble to Paris, a boat trip on the Seine river, a welcome and farewell dinner.