Enhance your business education and experience life in a new and challenging multicultural environment.
Our 4 week-Summer Program, with 3 weeks in Grenoble and a week in Paris, gives you the opportunity to study two business modules combined with a course on French Language and Culture.
Why participate in this Summer school program?
- Earn up to 6 US/12 ECTS credits
- Study at a triple accredited business school
- Be challenged by international faculty with extensive industry experience
- Build your international network with fellow students from around the world
- Experience life in the “French way”
- Discover what it is like to work in an international context
- Small and Family Business: 13 - 23 May 2019
- International Marketing: 27 May - 6 June 2019
Small & Family Business
- Explore entrepreneurial strengths and understand how to turn an idea into a successful proposition
- Learn how to generate and evaluate a business idea, present a business plan and assess source of funding
- Plan the growth of your own company
- Discover how global companies are using cultures. Acquire analytical, strategic and promotional tools to optimize your marketing performance
- Acquire analytical, strategic and promotional tools to optimize your marketing performance
- Discover the success of a famous international company through a case studies
*The second half of the module will be taught in Paris.
- Undergraduate students having completed at least 2 years of study in any discipline
- Fluent English (proof required if non-native speaker)
4 week course - € 4,300
Program fees include:
- Tuition fees
- The 4* hotel-residence in Grenoble is located within 15 minutes walking distance from the school
- Each studio (double occupancy/single supplement on request) is fully equipped with a private bathroom and kitchenette
- Continental breakfast is included
- The accommodation in Paris is of a similar standard in a vibrant area in the center of the city
- Online access to our E-learning platform prior to and during the program - Moodle
- Access to GEM facilities
- A dedicated international team present at all times to help you feel at home in Grenoble and Paris
- Social and Cultural activities such as; a ‘French cuisine’ cooking class, the train from Grenoble to Paris, 1 week public transport pass for Paris, a boat trip on the River Seine, a welcome and farewell dinner