The mission of the Brand, Digital and Communications Department is to promote the GEM brand among its key target audiences, to represent its unique positioning in MTI, its ambitions, and range of services through a complete, relevant, and responsible suite of communication deliverables and campaigns.
To further its development, the GEM Brand, Digital and Communications Department is recruiting an International Research and Press Communications Project Manager. The mission of this position is to grow awareness of the GEM brand internationally, to promote GEM's key expertise and research, in France and abroad, among both academic peers and the wider public.
The position is fully focused on the international dimension and includes the following roles:
- International press relations,
- International branding,
- Promoting research at GEM and its key expertise.
- Report to the Deputy Director of Brand, Digital and Communication
- Manage International Press Relations
- Create and deploy a yearly media plan with the dedicated press agency
- Write press releases and news articles in English
- Manage the dedicated international press agency through weekly meetings, pitch proposals, press coverage monitoring and supplier bid management
- Centralize GEM content and news for the international press agency
- Share press releases with relevant GEM stakeholders
- Track and evaluate metrics and press coverage on a quarterly basis.
External Communications for Research / The Dean / GEMNext conferences
- Create the annual Research Communications plan with the Director of Research
- Manage the full creative and deployment process for communication deliverables
- Manage media partnerships (E.g. TheConversation France)
- Support Researchers to help them promote their research
- Track and evaluate Social Media metrics
- Manage the communication and promotion of GEMNext conferences
- Provide Media and any other relevant training for researchers
- Be the communications representative for GEM in the GIANT Innovation Campus.
- Participate in developing the international GEM brand strategy: definition of needs, specifications, target audiences, creative proposals, and supplier management.
- Create, update, and deploy the GEM Brand Standards among the foreign offices and GEM partner campuses abroad.
- Share relevant information and updates with the foreign offices regularly
- Be the central point of contact at GEM for translation of communications, sales and administrative documents.
- Masters in Communications and / or International marketing
- Experience in Communications Project Management with an International dimension
- Excellent writing skills in English for varied target audiences and deliverables
- Fluent in French (even if not native)
- Knowledge of the research landscape
- Project Management skills
- Events organization experience
- Good interpersonal and social skills
- Ability to work in a team and in a multicultural context
- Proficient with the Full Microsoft Office suite and a good understanding of the Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience in professional usage of social networks: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Position available from July 202
- Permanent contract (CDI)
- Full time basis
- Grid positioning = C1 / Executive status / Project Manager
- Salary depends on profile and experience.