The Digital Brand and Communications service is recruiting an International PR Officer who will work on defining and implementing the International press strategy.
- Develop GEM’s recognition and image across the globe.
- Develop strong ties with international journalists specialized in Business Education and Research in Management.
- Organize or take part in international press events in Grenoble, the UK and USA, as a GEM ambassador.
- Write press releases and inspiring communications in English, for external target audiences, highlighting GEM’s key differentiators and innovations
- Answer to incoming requests from journalists on GEM profiles, initiatives and strategy
- Track and evaluate the efficiency of our international PR activity.
- An undergraduate degree (bac +3/4) in PR or communications
- Two or three years successful experience working as PR officer in a company or agency.
- Bilingual in French and English with excellent writing skills in both languages.
- Excellent skills to manage and implement all types of communication techniques and channels, including social medias
- Good working knowledge of Adobe tools (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator,...) used for digital and print communications.
- Well organized with the ability to anticipate future situations and plan accordingly.
- Autonomous with a strong team spirit and a rigorous approach to each task.
- Job starts in February 2019
- Pay grade: T3 – Chargé(e) de mission
- dependent on profile and experience
To apply, send your résumé and cover lette