Transcontinental Track: a path to excellence
The Grande Ecole program is ranked Top 6 in France and Top 25 in Europe with leading master's level degrees in management. Open to French and international students, the Transcontinental Track is an exceptional program designed in partnership with high-level partners:
- China (Beijing): Beihang University
- Great Britain (Cambridge): Homerton College / Clare Hall
- USA (New York): Pace University and The George Washington University
- Canada (Montreal): McGill University
- Thailand (Bangkok): Sasin School of Management, Chulalongkorn University
- Singapore: Strate, Ecole de design
Morocco: a strategic partner
For more than 15 years, GEM has been developing strong ties with ESCA Ecole de Management. The partnership is the cornerstone of our strategy for aid and development in the Maghreb and Africa. The continent offers great potential for the future and this partnership provides us with a unique opportunity to support French companies in the region.
Results of this partnership include:
- Co-creation and delivery of programs in Morocco (MSc Human Resources, MSc Subsidiary Purchasing, MSc Marketing and Communication part-time and full-time, Business Manager Training, etc.)
- Access to Grande Ecole Program at GEM for ESCA Ecole de Management students
- Support for faculty mobility
Support Program for Third World and Emerging Countries (PAPTE)
As part of its multicultural education program, Grenoble Ecole Management launched a support program for third world and emerging countries (Programme d'aide aux pays tiers et émergents - PAPTE). The program philosophy is to support economic development in participating countries through education programs as well as mobility and exchanges for both students and faculty. The program also supports the implementation of collaborative research projects.