Globalization is a process that no human being can speed up, slow down or stop. But that doesn’t mean people won’t try.
Take this free online course to understand why some governments try to retrieve their sovereignty and leave global institutions.
- Start date: 27 November 2017
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Certificate of Achievement and unlimited access available
On this course you will learn about some of the reasons why people are either pro or anti globalization.
You will also discover why some governments and countries choose boundaries and demarcation and others choose integration.
What topics will you cover?
- Defection from alliances, treaties and organizations
- Democratic fatigue and populist demands
- Regionalization and Europeanization
- Xenophobia and cosmopolitanism
- Relocations and economic nationalism
- Protectionism and global competition
This course is accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development, Europe’s largest network association in the field of management development.