In September 2023, GEM students will leave the 14th arrondissement for a brand-new eco-campus in the Newport Pantin district on the edges of Paris, described as the new Brooklyn by the New York Times.
It has been designed and furnished in accordance with the social and environmental responsibility of the Grenoble school: zero-waste, green surfaces to encourage biodiversity, close to public transport, offering modular and connected spaces, adapted to new teaching methods...
Campus Didot, Paris 14 (until 30 June 2023)
96 rue Didot - 75014 Paris / +33 1 87 03 07 66
This campus in the heart of Paris is a 100% zero-waste, green campus of 2,500m² built around the GEM Learning Model.
It includes: 9 classrooms, 1 learning centre of 120 m², 500 m² of project spaces, modular rooms, spaces for Executive Education, an interior patio.
Take a virtual tour of the campus!
New Eco-Campus Paris (from July 2023)
183 Avenue Jean Lolive 93500 Paris
With its close proximity to Paris, the Newport district in Pantin is a unique place: marina, pedestrian walkways, public spaces, places with an artistic dimension, offices...
The Grenoble School of Management has chosen to locate its new campus in this rapidly changing ecosystem, which is home to such iconic companies as Chanel (Ateliers des métiers d'art), Hermès (Cité des métiers), the BETC advertising agency (Les Magasins Généraux), BNP (Les Grands Moulins), and the Banque de France. The intention was to make a strong contribution to the attractiveness of this area and laboratory of innovation.
A campus for the ecological transition
With a total surface area of 6,000 m², this campus is composed of two 6-storey buildings.
- Ecologically built, using bio-sourced materials, with a wood structure
- E+C- eco-certified (Positive Energy and Carbon Reduction Buildings, low CO2 emissions)
- Biodiversity certified
- With a green roof terrace with a view over the canal
- Close to public transport to favour soft mobility
The campus includes:
- 1 auditorium with 300 seats
- 20 HyFlex rooms: hybrid classrooms for simultaneous in-person and distance learning
- 1 cafeteria with 130 seats & a work café
- 4 multi-purpose project spaces
- 20 meeting rooms, cubicles, collaborative spaces
- 1 wellness area
- 1 learning centre
- 2 video recording studios
- Sitting - standing - lying work spaces
Follow the progress of the work
Everything is being done for a co-construction approach to learning
- The premises can be freely arranged by everyone: no classroom is fixed, all the furniture is mobile;
- the rooms are equipped with several writing surfaces and touch screens to facilitate project-based learning, to exchange data or to send them directly to teachers;
- experimental spaces to physically test different environments;
- design-thinking spaces to learn how to evolve in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world;*
- living spaces to encourage exchanges and encounters between the GEM public (students, professors, researchers, companies, etc.)
Diverse profiles and programs
The GEM Paris Campus mainly welcomes students in work-study programs, continuing education and international programs:
- Bachelor Digital & Business Development
- Manager des Systèmes d'Information et du Numérique
- Manager International (orientation Technologie et Innovation)
- MSc Management in International Business (MIB)
- MSc Fashion, Design and Luxury Management
- MSc Finance
- Mastère Spécialisé Management des Entreprises de Biotechnologies & Pharmacie
- Mastère Spécialisé Manager des Stratégies Digitales
- Mastère Spécialisé Manager d’affaires à l’international orienté Technologie et Innovation
- Parcours Ingénieur-Manager dès la 1ère année du programme Grande Ecole, avec CYTech
- Certificat Mobiliser les techniques et approches de coaching pour accompagner l’individu dans ses projets d’évolution professionnelle
- Certificat Développer la performance du collectif par les méthodes et démarches de coaching
- Certificat Manager une activité en contexte de transformation