Now located in the 14th district, our new Paris campus embodies our social and environmental commitments: zero waste, located in a green belt and modular, it has been designed to ensure user well-being and to adapt to new teaching and co-construction methods.
96 rue Didot - 75014 Paris / +33 1 87 03 07 66
A green campus in the heart of Paris
Right in the heart of the new Broussais hospital district, our campus is located in the former premises of the Red Cross, close to the cité internationale universitaire campus, in a neighborhood undergoing radical urban regeneration to encourage diversity in terms of the facilities, shops and inhabitants in place.
Large, leafy, green spaces, no single-use plastic cups in the drinks machines, water fountains throughout, a ban on plastic bottles: GEM Campus Paris, is a green, 100% zero waste campus in the center of Paris.
Un bâtiment pensé pour de l'apprentissage hybride
Designed around the GEM Learning Model over a surface area of 2,500 m², our Parisian campus includes:
- 9 classrooms
- 1,120 m2 learning center
- 500 m² of project spaces
- Modular rooms
- Executive Education spaces
- Interior patio
Take a virtual tour of the campus!
Everything is geared toward co-constructed learning
- The spaces can be freely reorganized by anybody and everybody: none of the classrooms have a fixed layout, all the furniture is mobile.
- The rooms are equipped with a range of writing surfaces and touch screens to encourage project-based learning, exchange or send data directly to teaching staff.
- Setting up remote virtual working groups is facilitated by providing the appropriate equipment: students can meet in a classroom and work together with other members of the group using the project spaces around the campus.
- Soon it will be possible to deliver lessons simultaneously on the Grenoble and Paris campuses.
Diverse profiles and programs
GEM Campus Paris mainly welcomes in students on work-study, lifelong learning and international courses:
- Bachelor Digital & Business Development
- Manager des Systèmes d'Information et du Numérique
- Manager International (orientation Technologie et Innovation)
- MSc Management in International Business (MIB)
- MSc Fashion, Design and Luxury Management
- MSc Finance
- Mastère Spécialisé Management des Entreprises de Biotechnologies & Pharmacie
- Mastère Spécialisé Manager des Stratégies Digitales
- Mastère Spécialisé Manager d’affaires à l’international orienté Technologie et Innovation
- Parcours Ingénieur-Manager dès la 1ère année du programme Grande Ecole, avec CYTech
- Certificat Mobiliser les techniques et approches de coaching pour accompagner l’individu dans ses projets d’évolution professionnelle
- Certificat Développer la performance du collectif par les méthodes et démarches de coaching
- Certificat Manager une activité en contexte de transformation