Co-organized with Grenoble Ecole de Management, the 2020 MIT Global Startup Workshop (MIT GSW) will focus on transformative entrepreneurship, disruptive technology and social impact.
Join 400 entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, students, academics, company leaders, managers and investors from around the world to spur the development of our ecosystem and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Take part in keynote sessions, workshops, fireside chats, a startup village and a startup competition.
- Meet and interact with key actors in the world of entrepreneurship: international experts, local professionals and major partners.
- Participate in a competition for startups with prizes of up to €8,000 and personalized support from MIT GSW.
- Discover Grenoble’s pioneering, high tech ecosystem with top-tier players in research, academia and industry.
- For more information on the content and speakers
Sponsor Média :