Diplômes d'études supérieures spécialisées, I.A.E Grenoble
Areas of expertise
- Risk management
+33 4 76 70 65 91
Arnaud Raffin is a corporate and market Finance professor at GEM since 2009.
From 2008 to 2016, he has also held a treasury and credit management advisory role. Starting with SMEs in 2008, he would continue his career as an exclusive Big 4 contractor, leading him to manage deep treasury transformation projects for multinational groups.
These practical missions helped him to be always sharper with GEM students, who expect technical hands-on approach. Today Arnaud keeps daily contact with former clients and teammates, in order to feed his classes with a unique touch of reality.
He is an all around financial practitioner (with experience in asset management and banking as well), fitted to a wide range of missions and needs. Recognised for his ability to communicate with impact, he easily deals with all kind of corporate teams (financial and more), with tact and flexibility.
Totally dedicated to his students and clients, Arnaud is eager to build value added solutions and indisputable results.
He holds a Master’s degree in Corporate and Market Finance from French University.
Specific skills and expertise
- Finance approfondie - Master - from 2009 to 2015
- Finance approfondie - Master
- Finance d'entreprise - Master
- Finance d'entreprise - Master - from 2010 to 2015
- Equilibres financiers de l'entreprise - Formation Continue - from 2010 to 2015
- Finance internationale - Master - from 2010 to 2015
- Finance internationale - Master - from 2010 to 2017
- L'Entreprise et les Marchés Financiers - Master - from 2010 to 2013
- Gestion de portefeuille - Master - from 2009 to 2014
- Gestion des Risques de Change et de Taux - Master - from 2013 to 2013
- Gestion Financière - Formation Continue - from 2010 to 2015