UNDERSTAND WHAT WE MEAN BY DIGITAL NATIVE CULTURE
What are the « real » uses and level of practice?
What are the representations of the younger generations regarding the digital universe? We will concentrate on tertiary level students in management, then students in other disciplines.
What are their uses, views and representations more precisely linked:
- to their status of student/ learner (collaborative work, documentary research....).
- to their status as candidate on the employment market (search for company assignment/ employment)
- to their status of future manager (what uses do they really master? What connections do they make between their current practices and their future professional life?).
- To the evolution of their relationships to these tools and practices between the purely student life and the entry in the professional life.
We must, therefore, imagine the digital economy management school: to develop the reference of skills and practices of this economy (what must we master today in our role as future manager?).
To successfully complete this dimension of the project, the Chair is supported by experts from different institutions and companies who provide their contribution.
THE « COMMITTEE OF EXPERTS »
- Anca Boboc
Sociologist, researcher at Orange Labs, specialised in the uses of Information and Communication Technologies of Information (ICT) in company.
After her doctorate (Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées – speciality Management, economy and social sciences), Anca Boboc joined the Laboratory of Social Sciences (SENSE) of Orange Labs where she works in particular on the uses of ICT at the frontier between the private and professional lives and the generational aspects of the use of ICT.
, Sociologist, Orange Labs, laboratory SENSE
- Fabienne Gire
Fabienne Gire is a statistician and researcher at Orange Labs. She has undertaken varied studies on the use of information and communication technologies at work, and on cultural and leisure practices, statistician, Orange Labs, laboratory SENSE
- Constance Georgy
Sociologist, I have been undertaking my doctoral research at Orange Labs and the ENS Cachan since 2011. My research focuses on changes in the work market caused by on-line visibility and the development of digital social networks, in particular on the recruitment process and employment search., Doctor at Orange Labs (laboratory SENSE) and at IDHE/ENS Cachan
- Fabienne Martin-Juchat, Professor in the anthropology of emotional communication. She is Doctor in the Science of languages, specialist of the new emotional economy and of the social management of emotions. Researcher and lecturer in communication strategy, new expectations and trends in emotional communication. She is responsible for lessons at Grenoble Ecole de Management. Professor at Grenoble 3, Vice-President of the UPMF
- Julien Pierre Researcher in information and communication sciences, I work on the questions of private life in the digital context.
Lecturer, I participate in the elaboration of hypermedia measures.
Consultant, I am specialised in the observation and accompanying around technologies linked to digital identities.Twitter, Doctor at GRESEC, Université de Grenoble
- Nicolas Rolland, Director of the Social Prospective, Danone
- Jean-Michel Salaün, Professor at the Ecole normale supérieure de Lyon and associate at the université de Montréal. From December 2005 and June 2010, he was director of the École de bibliothéconomie et des sciences de l'information de Montréal (EBSI). His work looks at the document economy, the development of digital documents and the management of libraries. He is the author or the co-author of many books and articles on these questions. Last book: Vu, lu, su: The information architects faced with the oligopoly of the Web. Paris: La Découverte, 2012.
Professor at the ENS Lyon
- Marc HumbertE-learning Centre Director. Senior Professor in the Management and Technology Department. , professor at Grenoble Ecole de Management
- Bernard Stiegler, Philosopher Bernard Stiegler, philosopher, doctor of the Ecole des Hautes Etudes in Social Sciences, is President of the association Ars Industrialis, director of the Institut de Recherche et d'Innovation of the Centre Georges Pompidou, professor at the University of London (Goldsmiths College), associated professor at the Université de Technologie de Compiègne and lecture at the école polytechnique of Zurich.
He was Director of programme at the International College of Philosophy, director of the research unit Knowledge, Organisations and Systems Techniques of the Université de Compiègne, which he founded in 1993, Deputy director general of the Institut National de l'Audiovisuel in 1996, director of the IRCAM in 2001 and director of the département du développement culturel of the Centre Georges Pompidou in 2006. He is the author of many works., Ars Industrialis