Corporate social responsibility at Grenoble Ecole de Management
An institution of higher education, Grenoble Ecole de Management aims to train responsible and innovative managers who take into account the social, human, economic and environmental consequences of their decisions.
To pursue this aim, GEM pledges to:
- Respect the rights and dignity of each individual;
- Promote both solidarity and diversity;
- Oppose all forms of violence and corruption;
- Reduce and control the environmental impact of our activities;;
- Help to make commerce a vector of development, equity and peace.
And encourages its participants and stakeholders to respect and uphold these principles.