Online content can be downloaded here to stay informed and gain new skills during this unprecedented situation.
A message was sent out to all our corporate partners to inform them that work was continuing to be carried out remotely. Further targeted messages were sent out regarding our partners' commitments: work/study programs, examination board cancellations etc.…
Providing assistance to the local hospital association: François Leccia, Development Director at Grenoble Ecole de Management, encourages local economic actors to support healthcare workers and patients. The aim is to build a network of decision-makers to meet the association's expectations in terms of equipment.
The actions required are straight-forward:
- Find equipment (masks, isolation gowns, hydroalcoholic gel)
- Provide transportation (vehicles)
- Donate food to ER units
- Identify foreign suppliers
More information can be found here.
"Develop a resilient management", a new free and online training course
This 100% 10-hour distance-learning course helps you develop tools to create the right psychological and interpersonal conditions for your teams to better manage the post-crisis era. On the program, five 2-hour sessions over a three-week period, with such topics as:
- To serve others, the servant leadership, a useful stance to adopt in order to maintain a motivating working environment during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Build cooperative relationships with economic partners (suppliers, clients, competitors…)
- Manage at a distance with a "100% remote" approach
- Develop your emotional skills to better cooperate within your organization and with your partners
- Manage a successful recovery plan with your team using the solutions-centered approach
Series of online lectures: Meet the Experts
"6 tools to manage your clients and colleagues during the lifting of the lockdown!", the series of lectures started May 6th, 2020 and is organized by the Executive Education team at Grenoble Ecole de Management in partnership with the Association pour le MAnagement de la Réclamation Client (Managing Customer Complaint Association).
How does the public health crisis affect businesses? What consequences will it have on production management and work? What will be the role of business in tomorrow's society?
Podcast: The future of business?
As part of GEM's "We tested the future" podcast series in partnership with Usbek & Rica, this podcast on the crisis brought together three guests from different backgrounds:
- Dominique Bourg, philosopher
- Franck Paillaret, GEM graduate and founder of the organic soapery "Les Affranchis"
- Jaclyn Rosebrook, Professor and Head of Sustainability and Global Responsibility at GEM
This three-part podcast is available on all podcast apps (Apple Podcasts, Podcast Addict, Spotify, Deezer, etc.).