Maintaining the link with our alumni and highlighting their initiatives
The Dean and Director of GEM and Alumni Services keep Alumni informed via emails and other regular "GEM Alumni" communication channels. GEM is keen to promote, via social networks and the press, alumni impactful projects, most notably the public interest initiatives.
2,500 masks offered to the CHU Grenoble Alpes (University Hospital)
GEM's Chinese DBA (Doctorate of Business Administration) graduates based in Chongqing – a city of over 30 million inhabitants in the southwest of China – sent 2,500 masks to Grenoble on March 11th (1,800 FFP2 masks and 700 surgical masks). The masks were received 12 days later by GEM Professor Jie Yan, who oversaw the operations from Grenoble.
#GEMAlumni: COVID-19 Initiatives
- Nicolas Series, GEM PGE 1992 graduate and Managing Director of Zeiss France, is handing out masks usually used in his Zeiss France de Fougères factories.
- Fabrice Raffo, GEM PGE 1999 graduate, set up an online money pot for the purchase of masks for healthcare workers.
- Martin Breuvart, GEM PGE 2001 and MSE 2002 graduate, President of Lemahieu, is producing masks in partnership with Nantes University Hospital (CHU).
- Cécile Graftiaux, GEM PGE 2019 graduate: DIY for Surgical masks.
- Quentin Romet, GEM graduate and Homunity co-founder, donated €50,000 to the Fondation Hôpitaux de Paris #ActThinkCare #GEMAlumni
- Loïc Tanguy, GEM graduate and founder of Les Grappes site, supports wine growers.
- Jérôme Déchamps, GEM graduate (PGE 1990) and Total Executive Vice President North Africa Indian Ocean, is committed to helping out in Tunisia.
- In the Caribbean's, Guillaume de Reynal, GEM graduate (PGE 1990) and Director of Profima (GBH), manufacturers Rhum-based hydroalcoholic gel.
- Candice Julia, 2018 GEM graduate and financial planning advisor at Swisslife, is offering free advice to her alumni network.
- Margaux Sion, 2013 GEM graduate, is offering to assist GEM alumni entrepreneurs thanks to La Horde.
- The Consultancy advising CxOs, Compagnum, founded by François Verrecchia, 2005 GEM graduate, is offering free of charge workshops.
- Charlotte Accart, 2004 GEM graduate and CEO of Charli.e, is offering advice to entrepreneurs.