The Digital Brand and Communications service is recruiting a Communications Officer who will work on creating and implementing communications initiatives for our international programs and brand.
- In collaboration with our teams, co-create communications plans for our international programs (BIB, MIB, MSc, MBA).
- Identify innovative and relevant tools that can be deployed.
- Implement action plans across multiple communication channels.
- Write internal and external communications material in English.
- Manage specific communications budgets.
- Measure the efficiency of communication actions.
- An undergraduate degree (bac +3/4) in digital marketing, communications or sales development.
- Two or three years successful experience working as marketing or communications officer for a company or agency.
- Bilingual in French and English with excellent writing skills in both languages.
- Excellent skills to manage and implement all types of communication techniques and channels.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe tools (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator,...) used for digital and print communications.
- Well organized with the ability to anticipate future situations and plan accordingly.
- Autonomous with a strong team spirit and a rigorous approach to each task.
- Job starts in January or February 2019
- Pay grade: T3 – Chargé(e) de mission
- Salary: dependent on profile and experience
Send your résumé et cover letter