Key facts and figures
- 125 partner universities in 34 countries
- 75 % of accredited institutions
The Center for International Affairs department contributes to define and implement the international strategy for the School. This department also supports the development of international programs, such as academic exchanges, the Transcontinental Track as well as the English Track.
Each year the Center for International Affairs deals with 800 students and runs around 400 mobility grants.
Gregg Glover from Harvard University co-taught a lecture in Leadership, Management, and Strategy to Master in Management students at Grenoble Ecole de Management with Mark Thomas
- Mark Thomas, Associate Dean & Director of International Affairs, Professor of Strategic Management
- Martin Zahner, Associate Director of International Affairs, Associate Professor, Academic Advisor for Germanic Europe, South Africa, the USA, & Brazil
- Joëlle Silvestre, Executive Assistant & Head of Exchange programs
- Marie-Laure Capelle, Communication Officer
- Julien Dudgeon, Grants Administrator
- Mélanie Farissier, Outgoing Students Administrator
- Andrea Yesilada, Incoming Students Administrator
- Abdelkrim Belkheiri, Associate Professor, LVCE Department, Trilingual Programme Coordinator, Academic Advisor for UK, Ireland, India
- Ana Cerro, Head of LVCE Department, Academic Advisor for Italy, Spain, Portugal, Latin America (except Brazil)
- Patrick O'Sullivan, Head of LVCE Department, Academic Advisor for Italy, Spain, Portugal, Latin America (except Brazil)
- Amanda Peaker-Pouydebasque, English Professor, Head of the English Department Academic Advisor for Canada, Scandinavia, Australia & New Zealand
- Maggie Mei, Assistant Professor Management & Technology Department, Academic Advisor for China, Hong-Kong, Japan, Korea & Taiwan.