PROGRAM DURATION & FORMAT
15 months. Course format alternates classroom study with work experience.
July, 2022 : MOOC "New Energy Technologies"
September, 2022 - Intake
Open until 2 June 2022 - Online application
Master or Bachelor’s degree (with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience).
Advanced Master (Mastère Spécialisé) Label granted by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles. Equivalent Europe L7 (Bac+6). Also conferring the title of "Manager d’affaires dans l'énergie et la transition énergétique" registered in the French Professional Certificates Index (RNCP) under n°36229.
Courses are taught for 60% in French and 40% in English .
This part-time program trains participants to become specialists in the energy transition sector (from equipment manufactors to utilities and major energy users).
The successful completion of the program provides diploma holders opportunities in business development and marketing, strategic analysis, or energy transition project management. Energy transition management and marketing requires a solid background in economics and technology skills.
Designed for participants seeking a technologic and managerial dual competency, this high-level professional Advanced Master & Title offers a global and interdisciplinary approach. This is its main strength. A real challenge for those with a keen interest in energy transtion marketing and management.
Ranked 5th in the Top 50 2021 - Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking
Field - Energy and Natural Resources in Western Europe
- Program co-accredited with renowned university Grenoble INP - Ense3
- An interdisciplinary approach to energy transition to obtain a technico-managerial dual competency.
- Close links with energy transition sector professionals: international companies, SMEs, start-ups, unions...
- An applied, professionalization-oriented pedagogy offered through an alternating study-internship program
- Participants from various backgrounds and nationalities
From October to May, the rythm is usually 1 week courses followed by 3 weeks work. From June to December, students spend 6 months full-time working for their companies. Internship opportunities and the possibility of obtaining a French "contrat de professionalisation". Courses are taught 60% in French and 40% in English.
- New Energy Transition Mix
- Smart Grids and Storage for Energy Transition
- Energy Efficiency and Energy Transition
- Economics for Energy Transition
- Strategic Intelligence on Energy Transition Markets
- Energy Transition Purchasing
- Marketing of Services for Energy Transition
- Strategic Analysis and Business models in the Energy Transition
- Energy Transition Solutions Financing
- Negociations and Sales Management in the Energy Transition
Innovation Project in Energy Transition : Economic Intelligence ; Market Research, Design and Launch of an Innovative Offer on the Energy Market ; Business Plan and Business Model
Total : 433h, program content subject to change
- Intelligence and techno-economic diagnosis of energy transition systems and markets
- Business development in energy transition and go-to-market strategy
- Management of the design, negotiation and implementation of projects and sales in energy transition
Verification of skills and competences acquired through continuous assessment, exams, assignments and reports on real-world case studies.
Certification: Defense of a professional thesis before a jury made up of academics and professionals.
Employment within 2 months: 78%
Permanent contract: 70%
Annual salary with bonus after graduation: < 40€ : 40% | >40k€ : 60%
- Join the world of energy transition management
- Acquire a sector-specific technological and managerial dual competency
- Access marketing and business responsibilities
- Drive energy transition management projects
- Develop consulting expertise and strategic analysis skills
- Adopt sustainable business practices
Marketing and commercial functions
- Business developer
- Business manager
- Product/market manager
- Project Manager
- Energy efficiency expert
- Facilities manager
Strategy and consulting
- Market Analyst
- Energy Buyer
Business Unit Management
Manager or Director of a Business Unit in the energy sector
- Air Liquide
- Gaz Electricité de Grenoble
- McPhy Energy
- Rolls Royce
- Schneider Electric
- Diploma from a recognized business school in management or engineering or a university : Master's degree (Bac+5) in sciences, economics, or social sciences.
Or at least 3 years of significant professional experience with a Bachelor's degree (Bac+4).
- English test and jury session.
- Autonomy, adaptability, interpersonal skills, and personal commitment to an intensive Master's program
To apply for this program, candidates must complete and send the downloadable application and include scanned copies of all original supporting documents (in English, or certified translation if in another language):
- CV / Résumé
- Copy of TOEIC score report (minimum score : 850)
Admission is subject to the number of available places. The number of participants will be limited and students will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
To ensure that this program is the right fit for you, candidates are required to participate in an interview. You will be notified for one of the scheduled interview sessions between January and June.
To apply for this program, candidates must complete the online application by June 2, 2022. Recruitment sessions will be organized every month between January 2022 and June 2022. Once the candidate start completing the online application form, he/she will be asked to choose a recruitment session date.