PROGRAM DURATION & FORMAT
15 months part-time. Rhythm is approximately 1 week of classes and 2 weeks in the company. Alternating work-study contract subject to eligibility*.
Courses take place on our Paris Campus.
4 September 2023 - Intensive English Week for Part-Time program with Business English
11 September 2023 - Next intake for Part-Time program
18 September 2023 - Next intake for Part-Time program with Business English
All courses are taught in English.
*Contact the Recruitment Officer for details.
Graduate degree or Undergraduate degree with a minimum of three years' relevant work experience. The admission committee can waive these requirements on a case-by-case basis in special circumstances*.
Certification "Manager des Stratégies Digitales (MS)" registered in the French Professional Certificates Index (RNCP) under n°36369. This certification also benefits from the Label granted by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles. Advanced Master (Mastère Spécialisé)
FULL PROGRAM FEES
Part-time Program: €16,900 net of taxes
Part-time Program with Business English: €17,900 net of taxes
|Teachers Testimonials||Students' Blog|
As companies around the world face the challenges of digital transformation, the Advanced Master in Digital Strategy Management provides students with the keys to understanding, managing and leading change.
Based in our Paris campus, this Advanced Master course is 100% digital-focused. It combines topics including agile project management, digital marketing, online advertising, e-commerce, digital content creation and other web-focused disciplines which, when combined, go together to create a renowned international program which meets the needs of those who are passionate about doing business in the digital world.
Lectures and workshops focus on the digital strategy topics and tools that are essential to be at the cutting-edge of the digital revolution. All of this takes place within the context of businesses that trade cross-border and around the world. From digital marketing to digital transformation, participants benefit from courses 100% taught in English by highly-qualified specialists. Our internationally-based teachers include entrepreneurs and real world practitioners with decades of experience of working in the digital field along with academics who have specialist expertise in subjects such as nudge theory and the Internet of Things.
Our practical approach gives students the opportunity to practice their skills in live, real time environments. This includes digital communications and marketing strategy exercises, digital consultancy cases with real world clients and agile management certification.
The program's 360 degree approach to digital gives students the skills and they need to manage challenges in digital technology, digital communications and digital business. Our Digital Strategy Management program is ideally suited to those who want to be at the forefront of driving innovation and transformation while developing their agile management capacities.
James Barisic, Program Director and Laura Mengot, Alumna
View clip by question
- To provide digital business strategy training for managers within an international context.
- To provide training for future managers and directors in charge of digital business transformations over the medium and long term.
- To enable middle and top management as well as future managers to make the right choices for a digital transformation and deploy them effectively within their organizations.
- To meet the needs of companies for postgraduate professionals with competitive skills in digital strategy projects and change management.
- To design a responsible digital strategy
- To lead and manage a digital project
- To set up a digital marketing strategy
- To implement digital communications campaigns
- To define online sales strategy and customer relationship
- A cutting-edge program ahead of the latest trends in digital business, digital communications and marketing, and agile project management
- A program entirely focused on digital business strategy
- Courses taught in English using a mix of innovative and digital tools: live digital consultancy cases, blended learning, content creation and social media engagement, video interviews, audio content creation and more
- Extensive international visibility offered to all participating students thanks to their blog and other social media platforms
- Partnerships with leading companies worldwide.
- An enriching and multicultural learning environment.
- International career opportunities with competitive salaries.
- A modern and green campus for your learning experience.
The program begins in September with a four-day induction seminar. Students then follow classes approximately one week every three weeks. A final thesis is required to complete the program.
Evaluation and Validation
Evaluation : Verification of skills and competences acquired through continuous assessment, exams, assignments and reports on real-world case studies. In addition, students are required to pass certifications in agile project management, SEO and other digital skills.
Certification: Defence of a professional thesis before a jury.
In the event of a partial validation of a professional certification, the blocks of competencies that have been validated are considered acquired and a certificate of validation is provided.
In our efforts to stay ahead of the latest changes in digital sectors, the curriculum is subject to last minute changes. These program details are provided for information and illustrative purposes only.
- Content and Organic Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Project Management & Digital Transformation
- Digital Project Management (3 days)
- Big Data and the Internet of Things
- Practical Digital : Hands on digital
- Practical Digital : ECommerce in Practice
- Branding in a Digital World
- Geo-Strategy and Geo Economy
- Sustainability and Ethics
- Innovation and Digital Technology
- Legal issues in digital
- Live Business Cases – Methodology and Presentation
- Real World Content Marketing
Employment Statistics (Class of 2020)
Rate of graduates working in France: 80%
Permanent contract : 75%
Salary range: >35k€ - <45k€: 62% / >45k€: 38%
Graduation rates are available via the application platform and also from the Recruitment Officer upon request.
Graduating from our innovative Advanced Master in Digital Strategy Management will highlight your real world skills and help your career progression towards a variety of opportunities in Europe and beyond such as (depending on your age and background):
- Digital project management
- Digital and social media directors and managers
- Digital communications and digital marketing managers
- e-Business managers
- Specialist consultancy in areas such as digital transformation
- Web agency directors
- Digital business entrepreneurs
- CDOs (Chief Digital Officers) and CMOs (Chief Marketing Officers), for exec and more experienced students
Advantages of hiring a graduate of the Digital Strategy Management Advanced Master
Our graduates are
- Leaders who can drive your digital transformation.
- Managers who know how to identify and implement opportunities for growth created by the internet and digital worlds.
- Team members who have the required team spirit and global vision to develop and implement your digital business strategy.
Candidates should have either a graduate degree OR an Undergraduate degree with three years' relevant work experience. Advanced proficiency in English is required. The program welcomes students from all academic and cultural backgrounds as well as all nationalities.
- Any of Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BS) or equivalent diploma (e.g. a Bachelor of Fine Arts) AND a minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience
- Any Master’s degree such as a Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc / MS), Master of Education (MEd) or equivalent diploma (e.g. Master of Fine Arts)
- Any doctoral degree
All other applications would be accepted at the discretion of the admissions committee. Please contact the Recruitment Officer for more details.
This program is also eligible for French Validation des Acquis de l'Expérience.
English Language Proficiency
This course includes a requirement to create content in English. This content will be published. This means that a high level of English is necessary and will be assessed at the recruitment interview.
The following list provides indicative examples of English language proficiency levels which need to be surpassed in order to be able to successful complete this course. If you have them, please provide your results from one of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (IBT: 80 / computer based: 213 / paper based: 550)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (A,B,C)
- IELTS report (6 with a minimum of 6.5 in all areas: listening, reading, writing and speaking)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 60 / C1
- TOEIC with a minimum score of 850
To apply for this program for the next intake, candidates must complete their registration online and download a certain number of documents:
- University Transcripts (front / back with scale)
- Copy of last Diploma or University attendance certificate if not graduated yet
- CV and Cover letter in English explaining your motivations for joining the program.
- Contact details of 2 referees
Please include copies of all original supporting documents in English. If documents are in a language other than English, please include a translation.
Admission is subject to the number of available places. Qualified candidates will be admitted on a first come, first served basis. To apply for this program, candidates must complete the online application form by July, 2023. To ensure that this program is the right fit for you, you are required to participate in an online interview in English (45 minutes). Interview sessions are scheduled each Tuesday and Thursday mornings starting on Tuesday 24th January 2023. For example, to be part of the interview session on 24th January, the online application has to be finalized 7 working days before that date.
You confirm your acceptance of a place on the course by signing the contract that we send you following our offer of a place on the course. The contract takes effect after the statutory cooling off period, which is 14 days after you sign the contract.