PROGRAM DURATION & FORMAT
13 months part-time. Classes approximately 3 days every 2-3 weeks
Courses take place on our Paris Campus.
September 13, 2021 - Intake
All courses are taught in English.
Graduate degree or Undergraduate degree with a minimum of three years' relevant work experience
Advanced Master (Mastère Spécialisé) Label granted by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles which guarantees the program’s excellent academic quality and highly professional orientation.
FULL PROGRAM FEES
|Webinar series||Alumni Testimonials|
|Teachers Testimonials||Students' Blog|
As companies around the world face the challenges of digital transformation, the Advanced Master in Digital Strategy Management provides students with the keys to understanding, managing and leading change.
Based in our Paris campus, this Advanced Master course is 100% digital-focused. It combines topics including digital project management, digital transformation, online advertising, marketing and content creation and other web-related disciplines which, combined, go together to create a renowned international program which meets the needs of learners who are passionate about the digital world.
Lectures and workshops focus on the digital strategy topics and tools that are essential to be at the cutting-edge of the digital revolution. All of this is done within the context of businesses that trade cross-border and around the world. From web management to digital transformations, participants benefit from courses taught in English by highly-qualified specialists. Our internationally-based teachers include entrepreneurs and real world practitioners with decades of experience of working in the digital field.
The program's 360 degree approach to digital gives students the skills and insights they need to manage challenges in digital technology and digital transformation. The Digital Strategy Management program is ideally suited to those who want to be at the forefront of driving innovation and transformation while developing their digital management capacities.
- To provide digital business strategy training for managers within an international context.
- To provide training for future managers and directors in charge of digital business transformations over the medium and long term.
- To enable middle and top management as well as future managers to make the right choices for a digital transformation and deploy them effectively within their organizations.
- To meet the needs of companies for postgraduate professionals with competitive skills in digital strategy projects and change management.
- A cutting-edge program ahead of the latest trends in digital and internet project management
- A program entirely focused on digital.
- Courses taught in English using a mix of innovative and digital tools: live business cases, blended learning, blogging, video interviews and podcasting, etc.
- Extensive international visibility offered to all participating students thanks to their blog and other social media and publishing platforms
- Partnerships with leading companies worldwide.
- Offsite teaching at the Paris head office of technology leaders. Past years have included Google and Sensiolabs.
- An enriching and multicultural learning environment.
- International career opportunities with competitive salaries.
- A modern and comfortable campus for your learning experience.
The program begins in September with a five-day induction seminar. Students then follow classes approximately 3 days every 2-3 weeks. All classes take place on Thursdays-Saturdays, making it very easy for learners to keep on working normal hours. A final thesis is required to complete the program.
In our efforts to stay ahead of the latest changes in digital sectors, the curriculum is subject to last minute changes. These program details are provided for information and illustrative purposes only.
- Induction Seminar (5 days)
- Hands-on Digital Module (3 days)
- Web Marketing Strategy (3 days)
- Digital Marketing Techniques (3 days)
- Digital Project Management (3 days)
- Mobile Marketing and IoT (3 days)
- E-Commerce & U-Commerce (3 days)
- Content Creation and Social Media (3 days)
- Research (1 day)
- Digital transformation (2 days)
- Geo-Strategy & Geo-Economy (3 days)
- User Experience (3 days)
- Digital Technologies & Innovation (3 days)
- Flipped Teaching (a day and a half)
- Legal Issues in Digital (a day and a half)
- Video Marketing: practice and strategy (3 days)
- Live Business Cases Presentations (3 days)
Employment within 6 months: 89%
Project responsibility: 78%
Annual salary with bonus after graduation: 35k€ à 45k€ : 57% - >45k€ 43%
Graduating from an Advanced Master in Digital Strategy Management will highlight your abilities in this realm thereby facilitating your evolution towards a variety of career opportunities worldwide such as (depending on your age and background):
- Project managers for more junior users
- Digital and social media directors and digital managers
- E-marketing and e-business managers
- Consultants in digital strategy
- Web agency directors
- Web entrepreneurs
- CDOs (Chief Digital Officers) and CDMOs (Chief Digital Marketing Officers), for exec and more experienced students
Advantages of hiring a graduate of the Digital Strategy Management Advanced Master
Our graduates are
- Leaders who can drive your digital transformation.
- Managers who know how to identify and implement opportunities for growth created by the internet and digital worlds.
- Team members who have the required team spirit and global vision to develop and implement your digital business strategy.
Candidates should have either a graduate degree OR an Undergraduate degree with three years' relevant work experience. Advanced proficiency in English is required. The program welcomes students from all academic and cultural backgrounds as well as all nationalities.
- Any of Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BS) or equivalent diploma (e.g. a Bachelor of Fine Arts) AND a minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience
- Any Master’s degree such as a Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc / MS), Master of Education (MEd) or equivalent diploma (e.g. Master of Fine Arts)
- Any doctoral degree
The program director may take into consideration any application that does not meet these criteria if the candidate's overall profile is exceptional.
English Language Proficiency
This course includes a requirement to create content in English, that will be published. This requires a high level of English and will be assessed at the recruitment interview.
The following provides example of English language proficiency test levels which need to be surpassed in order to be able to successful complete this course. Please provide your results from one of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (IBT: 80 / computer based: 213 / paper based: 550)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (A,B,C)
- IELTS report (6 with a minimum of 6.5 in all areas: listening, reading, writing and speaking)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 60 / C1
- TOEIC with a minimum score of 850
To apply for this program for the next intake, candidates must complete their registration online and download a certain number of documents:
- University Transcripts (front / back with scale)
- Copy of last Diploma or University attendance certificate if not graduated yet
- CV and Cover letter in English explaining your motivations for joining the program.
- Contact details of 2 referees
Please include copies of all original supporting documents in English. If documents are in a language other than English, please include a translation.
Admission is subject to the number of available places. Qualified candidates will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
To ensure that this program is the right fit for you, candidates are required to participate in an online interview. You will be notified to participate in one of the scheduled interview sessions according to the following schedule:
|Validation date for the online application file in order to apply to the corresponding recruitment session||Online recruitment Sessions|
|Session 1 - January||20/01/21 12 a.m.||28/01/21|
|Session 2 - February||18/02/21 12 a.m.||24 and 25/02/21|
|Session 3 - March||17/03/21 12 a.m.||23 and 24/03/21|
|Session 4 - April||15/04/21 12 a.m.||20 and 21/04/21|
|Session 5 - May||19/05/21 12 a.m.||26 and 27/05/21|
|Session 5 - July||23/06/21 12 a.m.||30/06 and 01/07/21|