Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the few business schools (1% of schools worldwide) to possess the three accreditations that distinguish the leading international business schools:
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System),
- AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business),
- and AMBA (The Association of MBAs)
These three accreditations are international recognitions of the quality of the organization, its programs and the degrees it delivers.
They provide an independent assessment of the quality of the School's organizational processes, ensuring that the content and quality of the programs delivered satisfy established international standards.
For students, accreditation …
- Ensures that the School's programs are constantly updated to follow the changes and meet the needs of the business world.
- Attests that the School's programs are delivered by a qualified faculty.
- Guarantees that the degrees delivered by the School are internationally recognized and meet international standards.
For the business world, accreditation…
- Justifies the quality of the degree delivered by the School. It confirms that to recruit a graduate from the School is to recruit top talent.
- Guarantees that the course of study followed by a graduate is adapted to the needs of today's complex business environment.
- Demonstrates that the School's programs are current and reflect changes in knowledge and practices generally accepted in the management education community
For alumni, accreditation…
- Affirms the value of the School's degrees at a time when the market risks saturation.
- Represents a commitment of the program and the institution to quality and continuous improvement.
As of December 2017, Grenoble Ecole de Management was certified NF Service for its continuing education programs, including work/study options. This recognized quality label is delivered by the independent AFNOR Certification organization following a rigorous analysis of our organization and service offer.
We are referenced in Datadock, a unique database that focuses on high-quality educational institutions. Datadock was created by equal access funding organizations for professional & education programs. As a result, GEM offers future students the chance to participate in certified & funded training programs (RNCP, RSCH, etc.) that meet all criteria for educational and institutional excellence.
France compétences' mission is to ensure the funding, regulation, control and evaluation of France's professional and educational system. The organization is notably responsible for guaranteeing the relevance of professional certificates as pertains to the demands of the economy. France compétences registers and updates all certificates recorded in the French national directory for professional certificates (Répertoire national des certifications professionnelles - RNCP) and the Specific directory for certification and authorization (Répertoire spécifique des certifications et des habilitations - RSCH).
Grenoble Ecole de Management has 12 level 6 and 7 certifications recorded in the RNCP, and 5 programs recorded in the RSCH.
Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE)
The CGE is an association that unites 227 "Grandes écoles" (schools for engineering, management, architecture, design, political science…) recognized by the government and capable of delivering a master's level degree. One of the CGE's missions is to provide certification for its member institutions. The association ensures that members respect its fundamental principles (excellence, employability, international reach, educational certification…) and guarantees the quality of their programs.
GEM's CGE accredited programs include 7 advanced master's and 2 BADGE labelized programs (recognized certification for professional skills).
In 2019, the Auvergne Rhône Alpes region supported the Data Asperger program by exonerating participating students from all regional education fees.
In recognition of our policy of welcoming, training and supporting international students on our campuses in France, our School has received the "Welcome to France" label awarded by Campus France. This label, certified by the French government, is part of GEM's global quality approach.