We have a special deal with a local private student residence close to the school.
The Marie Curie residence is a ten-minute walk from the school with a tram stop just outside which will take you into the centre of Grenoble in 10 minutes.
- A private, fully furnished apartment, equipped with the following;
- Living room with sofa bed or two single beds, wardrobe & desk. Bed linen is provided.
- Television with access to foreign TV channels.
- Kitchen area, with fridge, microwave and hotplates, crockery and utensils.
- Bathroom with towels provided.
- The cost of electricity, water and heating are included in the price.
- For a stay of longer than a week, bed linen and towels will be changed weekly.
39 € per night, including breakfast: This price is for a minimum stay of 4 nights.
Parking - 2 € per night.
Washing machines available - 2.50 € per wash, tokens available at reception.
Reception Opening Hours
Monday to Friday - 9:30am to midday and 14:00 to 18:00
Saturday - 9:00am to 11:am
Sunday and bank holidays - closed
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Check in from 2 p.m. the day of arrival. Check out before 10 a.m. the day of departure.
In case of arrival outside of opening times, please contact the residence at least 72 hours before arrival in order to be given the code to access the building.
Résidence Marie Curie
58, rue Felix Esclangon
Telephone : +33 (0)4 76 84 16 71
Fax : +33 (0)4 76 84 16 83
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Specify that you are studying at GGSB in the Part-Time MBA program and quote Monique CORMONS, the GGSB integration Manager.