Research at Grenoble Ecole de Management aims to accompany the evolution of individuals, organizations and society. By engaging in meaningful research on a wide range of managerial topics, we provide a unique environment to discuss, articulate and debate scientific advances.
To facilitate stakeholder access to a wide range of expertise and knowledge, our researchers are organized into 8 teams:
- Alternative Forms of Markets and Organizations
- Business Models and Strategy
- Consumer Behavior
- Energy Management
- Finance, Innovation and Governance
- Marketing Strategy and Innovation
- Organizations, Work, Identity and Careers
- Social Networks, innovation and entrepreneurship
Influential, relevant and engaged
Our School and its research are regularly ranked among top French and European business schools. We are particularly committed to specific areas of research such as the management of technology and innovation.
Our scholars engage with companies, public authorities and other economic and social actors to facilitate their evolution in today's fast-changing environment.