... Or the year after a placement year in-company
Would you like to expand your knowledge of IT systems and add technology expertise to your profile? Grenoble Ecole de Management’s partnership with Télécom Bretagne (Engineering for services and business) offers your the possibility to earn a double degree in management and engineering.
This option provides you with a double degree and intercultural skills that are very attractive for companies.
You can follow your first semester of your third year at Columbia University (New York, USA ) in order to take classes specialized in geopolitics.
Digital Marketing Factory Option
This specialized option focuses on digital tools and future business models. Classes are built around a virtual company with multidisciplinary teams that help you develop creative marketing skills and a better understanding of future digital businesses.
Highly qualified students may choose to follow one of the following specializations during their third year:
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Business Development
- Fashion, Design & Luxury Management
- International Human Resource Management and Organisation Development
- Digital marketing
- Energy Management & Marketing
- Innovation Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Expert Accounting and Financial Auditing
- Digital Strategy
- Information and IT System Management
These specialized options can enable students to access various GEM degrees (Advanced Master’s, MSc, or other degrees) thanks to an additional year spent in-company (includes additional school fees).
Other Double Degree Options
You may also choose to follow specialized options that lead to double degrees with partner schools:
- Humanitarian Management (partnership with Bioforce)
- International Relations (partnership with IRIS)
- Geoeconomics and Strategic Intelligence (partnership with IRIS)
- Defense, Security and Crisis Management (partnership with IRIS)
- Geopolitics and Perspectives (partnership with IRIS)
- Economic Intelligence (partnership with EISTI)
- Regional Development, Innovations and Marketing (partnership with EM Normandie)
- Wine Management (partnership with ESC Dijon Bourgogne)