Enhance your business education and experience life in a new and challenging multicultural environment
- Earn up to 6 US/12 ECTS credits
- Study at a triple accredited business school
- Be challenged by international faculty with extensive industry experience
- Build your international network with fellow students from around the world
- Experience life in the “French way”
- Discover what it is like to work in an international context
Small & Family Business
15 -24 May 2017
- Explore entrepreneurial strengths and understand how to turn an idea into a successful proposition.
- Learn how to generate and evaluate a business idea, present a business plan and assess source of funding.
- Plan the growth of your own company.
29 - 8 June 2017
- Acquire analytical, strategic and promotional tools to optimize your marketing performance.
- Discover how global companies are using cultures.
- Develop your sales and negotiation skills through an interactive sales game.
* The second half of the module will be taught in Paris.
4 week course - € 4,200