Training which is unique in France, compatible with the exercise of a sporting activity
Faced with the demands of competition, high level athletes can now combine excellence and progress thanks to training that is specifically tailored to those undertaking both activities.
To achieve this, the Institut Sport & Management at Grenoble Ecole de Management brings together an experienced pedagogical team and the latest training technology to assist sportsmen and women in obtaining their degree.
Our programme, which is recognised by the l'INSEP, ENSM/ENSA, the SNB (basketball), the AJPH (handball) and numerous professional clubs, offers athletes new chances and opportunities for success in their reconversion, thanks to a pedagogical programme that is unique in France.
- “A la carte” teaching (e-learning and private courses by telephone)
- Distance learning from September to June: one week’s presence at the School is obligatory
- Personalised tutoring by members of the IS&M team
Conditions for admission
- be or have been under a professional contract with a club for at least 2 years
- be or have been registered on the list of the Ministry of Health and Sports as a high level sportsman or woman,
- have participated in a final stage of a French or University championship,
- with a Bac + 3 diploma
- pass the tests for selection