The Services Engineering BADGE allows you to incorporate and combine industrial performance with service performance. Building on our partnership with BNP Paribas Cardif and Hardis Group (an IT solutions company), Grenoble Ecole de Management is pleased to offer a unique learning experience in Services Engineering for international profiles.
6 months: 150 coursework hours 50 to 80 project hours
4 days per month
Services Engineering BADGE – An executive education label approved by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
7 100 € TTC
October – the program ends in June with the presentation of the project
French and English
20 (European system for the transfer and accumulation of education credits between study programs in European countries)
Paris Campus 64 / 70 rue du Ranelagh 75016 Paris - France
Today's industries, service providers and public entities face the same challenge: increasing operational effectiveness while increasing customer satisfaction.
The solution? Better coordination between the industrialization of services (mastery of process and different levers of operational effectiveness) and the development of a culture of service – customer relationship management and team support by management.
- Master the fundamentals of services management and marketing
- Develop your organization's customer-oriented culture and manage change
- Understand the latest developments in service quality management
- Strengthen and develop both hard and soft skills
- Benchmark varied sectors of activity
- Optimize the coordination of front- and backoffice teams throughout the services life cycle
- Adapt managerial practice to client and service provider needs
- Foster the service culture of participants and provide them with effective tools for the establishment and deployment of services
- Develop the consultancy qualities of your managers to foster cultural transformation within the company
- A one-of-a-kind, certified and innovative program
- A bilingual program delivered by a multicultural and international teaching faculty
- A program backed by a Chair of applied research ensuring the latest content and pedagogical tools
- Partnership with BNP Paribas Cardif and Hardis Group. And more to come
This BADGE is designed exclusively for active professionals who wish to enhance their experience with news challenges related to service culture or to shift their career toward customer service.
- Quality Control Manager
- Operational Efficiency Manager
- Marketing Department Manager
- Information Systems Manager
- Customer Services Manager
- CRM Manager
- Innovation Manager
- Consultant in Quality Management / Services Marketing
- Operations Manager in services network: telecommunications, banking and finance, public transportation
Awarding the BADGE
A BADGE is awarded to candidates who successfully:
- Complete 150 course hours
- Obtain a minimum grade of 12/20 for the Consulting Project
- Write and defend a final project of 15 pages minimum. The project is based on a business case and should be related to your organization's activity. Defense takes place in front members of a mixed jury (GEM pedagogical team and exterior corporate managers) with a minimum grade of 12/20
The estimated time for the completion of the final project is between 50 and 80 hours. This includes preparation of written material and the project defense. You will be coached by a member of the pedagogic team and a business manager.
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we believe that there is no corporate project without a human project at its heart. With the financial industry in complete transformation, customer satisfaction – whether the customer is a distribution partner or the final client – is a major challenge.
We must challenge our organization, processes, and operational performance, but also our attitudes toward and interactions with our clients and colleagues. This deep transformation simultaneously requires technical, relational and managerial skills.
In discussing with fellow industrials, I notice that this sentiment of change is largely shared across all industrial sectors and countries. Training our teams in Services Development means getting a head start and constructing a sustainable, distinct competitive advantage.
Associate General Director, BNP Paribas Cardif