Imagine the end of classrooms. Imagine teaching methods that are adapted for the Generation Y. Imagine anticipating new business models. In short, imagine rethinking management teaching to always be a step ahead.
Launched in 2012, the School of the Future project aims to analyze and develop new teaching methods in order to train:
- Future students to invent the world of tomorrow
- Managers and entrepreneurs to innovate and create jobs as well as value for companies and society
EXAMPLES OF CURRENT AND PAST PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- Experiments to discover the classroom of the future thanks in particular to collaborative SMART Technology solutions
- Training and accompanying professors in their daily use of new digital technologies and teaching software
- Developing the first MOOCs (free online classes)
- A collection of white books whose analyses are supported by input from major companies.