Grenoble Ecole de Management enters the most recent U-Multirank ranking funded by the European Commission.
The school performs outstandingly in the international orientation category, with the maximum number of points.
The “international“ category includes:
- Foreign language bachelor programs
- Foreign language master programs
- Student mobility
- International academic staff
- International doctorate degrees
- International joint publications
The U-Multirank ranking compares over 1300 universities and business schools worldwide.