Diversity Trophy: Pedagogical Innovation for Disabled Learning
Grenoble Ecole de Management and the CED-Hanploi association were awarded first place during the Diversity Trophy in the category Pedagogical Innovation. The school and association were recognized for the Management and Disabilities certificate launched in 2012. The trophy is organized in partnership with the AFMD (French association for diversity and managers) during the International Diversity event held in September. The trophy recognizes innovative practices to encourage diversity management. The Grenoble Ecole de Management Management and Disabilities certificate is not only focused on theory, but also includes professional and personal student experiences connected to disabled issues. The certificate has three phases:
- Knowledge: Students learn through storytelling
- Experience and Analysis: Students increase their awareness towards disabilities through professional and personal experiences that take place throughout the year.
- Evaluation: Students are evaluated using guidelines developed by Grenoble Ecole de Management and the CED. They are evaluated by both organizations as well as participating companies.
About the CED
Created in 2004, the CED-Hanploi association was born of a meeting between experts on disabilities and the business world. Two associations that are members of Ohé Prométhée (support for disabled workers) and ten major French companies joined forces to set up a service that was adapted to the needs of candidates, counselors and recruiters. In 2005, the website www.hanploi.com was launched to support the recruitment of disabled workers. The program Hanploi & School enables the association to create a network between disabled students, professionals and schools. Hanploi works with more than 80 institutions every year. The association's website publishes work/study and internship offers.
The Caisse d'Epargne Rhône-Alpes Joins Forces With Grenoble Ecole de Management
On October 21, the bank Caisse d'Epargne Rhône-Alpes and Grenoble Ecole de Management signed an agreement to help support students. This engagement will enable the bank to provide support for students through several initiatives.
- Training: The bank will participate in conferences and help improve education programs.
- Integration: The bank will participate in the job forum organized by Grenoble Ecole de Management in order to help students join the workforce. It will also post internship offers on the school’s website.
- Funding: The bank will be available to hear and respond to funding requests by student associations and projects.
- Special banking offer: The bank will offer Grenoble Ecole de Management students special packages for their student loans and banking services.
As one of the school’s key partners, Grenoble Ecole de Management will enable the bank to be visible to students.
Time to vote!
The magazine Présences will be electing the Grenoble startup of the year. And it’s calling on internet users to cast their vote. Up for consideration are startups such as Wizbii, ISKN, Pharmanity, Troccauris, Hexo + and Zeemono, which were incubated at Grenoble Ecole de Management.
Let’s voice our support for their work!
The startup that earns the most votes will win a trophy during the Economic nights that will take place at the Grenoble Summum on December 8.