In 2017 we would like to offer our MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship students the chance to take part in a experiential residency trip to the USA.
Like last year, the trip, led by the Program Director, will be a unique immersion in the heart of the world’s most innovative and entrepreneurial environment: the Silicon Valley.
Highlights of the stay:
- How the Silicon Valley ecosystem works
- Visit Californian companies to learn about their business development strategy
- Find out best practices from successful international companies and start-ups
- Observe how it differs from the way business is done elsewhere
- Discover the mindset of the entrepreneur, meet and interact with local professionals
- Innovation within the high-tech entrepreneurial US environment
- What aspects are transferable or applicable to your business
This international residency is planned for March/April 2017 and it is included in the tuition fees.
Please note the residency trip includes transport (flights and transport on-site), hotel accommodation (with breakfast) and some meals.
Hurry and apply to the MSc in Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship to have a chance to join your peers on this unforgettable trip in 2017.