15 months full-time - 1st semester at Grenoble Ecole de Management - 2nd semester at Hong Kong Baptist University, School of Business (HKBU).
Bachelor or Licence level degree
Full program fees
€ 28,300 (partially payable in HK$)
This unique program brings together the expertise of two leading Business Schools: Grenoble Ecole de Management for Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship and Hong Kong Baptist University, School of Business for Global Marketing.
Students will have the advantage of earning a joint award degree from two triple accredited institutions.
Its objective is to provide a multidisciplinary learning approach to Entrepreneurship and Marketing. The program encourages students to think both creatively and globally whilst developing professional and personal skills in these highly sought-after fields of expertise.
More specifically, the program aims to:
- Provide students with entrepreneurial knowledge and skills for handling complex, dynamic and global business issues encountered by an organization.
- Develop students' understanding of marketing theories and practices to enable them to build and critically evaluate strategies that meet the business challenges of globalisation.
- Develop students' innovative thinking to address issues and problems arising in an organization and in the social environment.
- Provide students with a unique international learning opportunity to experience high quality education delivered by two research-led Business Schools across Europe and Asia, where they will interact with faculty and students from different cultures.
The program requires regular attendance for 15 months.
Students will spend the first semester at Grenoble Ecole de Management and the second semester at Hong Kong Baptist University, School of Business (HKBU). Classes are taught by GEM and HKBU faculty, local faculty, visiting professors from top universities worldwide, and leading business professionals. Their teaching links theory to practice through authentic business cases. Their diverse cultural and international backgrounds lend a strong international dimension to the program.
Semester One (Sept 2017-Dec 2017) in Grenoble
- Startup Creation Process and Entrepreneurial Ecosytem
- Entrepreneurship and Business Opportunities
- New Venture Business Planning, Small and Family Business
- Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Planning
- Advanced Effective Sales Negotiation & Intercultural Communication
Semester Two (Jan 2018-May 2018) in HongKong
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Business Development
- Leadership & Team Building for Entrepreneurs
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Socially Responsible Entrepreneurship in an International Context
- Global Marketing
Summer (June 2018-Nov 2018)
After completion of the taught courses of the program, students are required to complete a Business Project of approximately 20,000 words in length, under the guidance from both HKBU and GEM faculty members. To successfully complete the Business Project, students are required to develop either a new business proposal (startup business option), or to address a particular academic research question approved by the supervisors (academic dissertation option).
The program is designed for students who seek graduate education to advance into managerial and leadership roles or to start an entrepreneurial career.
In addition to starting a new business, the MSc in Entrepreneurship and Global Marketing also aims to prepare students for careers as Project Managers, Business Developers, R&D Managers, and any managers operating in e-business and high-tech industries.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
In addition to the core courses, students can attend personal and professional development workshops. These workshops cover current topics of interest, recent trends in management and career development. They serve as a complement to the core modules.
The MSc in Entrepreneurship and Global Marketing welcomes recent graduates in any discipline or entrepreneurs who are willing to develop and manage innovation and business opportunities.
Prior work experience is not required.
- Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject with good grade average.
- Work experience is not compulsory.
- Fluency in English (see test requirements below).
- GMAT is not required for this program.
Applications are open. However, please note the programme is pending the approval of the Exemption of a Course from Hong Kong Education Bureau and the Senate of Hong Kong Baptist University
To apply for this program candidates must complete the online application and include scanned copies of all original supporting documents. All documents must be in English, or be submitted with a certified translation into English if written in an another language.
- 3 short essays
- 2 references (professional or academic) family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: computer-based: 240 / IBT: 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band)
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam : A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 63.
- Please note GMAT and English test scores must be communicated to GGSB by the beginning of July for September programmes and by the beginning of November for January programmes
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
Please note that for your initial application we ask only for copies of documents. If you are accepted to a program, we will then request the original certificates or certified copies. These may be either sent by post or brought in person when you begin the program. This request will be made in your acceptance letter.
To ensure GGSB is the right fit for you, you may be asked to participate in an interview. You will be notified if an interview is necessary after the Admission Board meets.
Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please consult rolling admissions deadlines.
All academic qualifications, including those earned at GGSB, are recognized at the discretion of each country or university. Students seeking admission to a further course of study or who wish to work in another country after their GGSB program may need to have their GGSB degree certified through a process specified by the receiving authority. Before starting a GGSB program, students who know that they want to work or study in another country or university are advised to verify whether their intended GGSB degree will be recognized.
FULL PROGRAM FEES
Fees to be paid by student: 28,300 Euros
Fees are subject to change. Please verify program fees each year before commencement.
Please note that tuition fees for this program will be partially payable in HK$.
All students are required to pay an additional 250€ in student services and administrative fees in Year 1 and a further 250€ for student card renewal in Year 2.
Please read the policy concerning the refund of tuition fees.