Module 4: Presenting the in-company projects
Legal context of global reward management
- The legal evolutions in the different European countries and beyond
- Insights on the development in European guidelines
Analysing, presenting and assessment of the in-company project
- Exchanging experiences on in-company projects and making a synthesis
- Developing a presentation for the board
- Presenting the assignment to the board
The role of the global reward manager
- Insights into the different functions of a reward manager: the strategist, analyst, communicator, etc.
- What hard and soft skills are required to becoming a strategic global reward manager?