One academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (12 months)
Bachelor or Licence level degree
Master / Titre de Niveau I
Full program fees
€ 20,200 (Grenoble and Paris campuses)
Sep. 08 2015 - Grenoble Intake
Sep. 14 2015 - London Intake
Oct. 08 2015 - Singapore Intake
Sep. 10 2015 - Paris Intake
The mission of the Master in International Business program is to provide employers worldwide with interculturally aware graduates who have developed key skills and competencies in international business and management.
The MIB provides a truly international and multicultural learning environment which makes its graduates very attractive to potential employers worldwide.
Internationally recognized, the MIB is regularly ranked by the Financial Times among the top Masters in Management in the world, and 5th in international mobility for 2014.
Students have the opportunity to follow the MIB program in the following locations:
Why choose the MIB program?
- An internationally recognized program (ranked 15th in the Financial Times Global Masters ranking).
- A generalist program with a special focus on international aspects of business and management to meet the changing needs of today's global companies.
- A personal, enriching and learning experience in a truly multicultural environment.
- A program developing and practicing the innovation-based nature of business and management.
- A program recognizing the high demand for intercultural awareness and skills.
- A program utilizing both practitioner and academic expertise within its faculty and teaching staff.
“The MIB gave me a very unique student experience as well as new technical, multicultural and human skills which are continuously helping me face my future as well as my professional challenges with confidence. I am now working in Paris in the corporate banking industry and I keep in touch with the school and the international network of friends we built there. I can hardly explain how valuable the MIB experience was for me, it is a new asset in my life.”Francisco José Ayaipoma Quevedo - MIB Graduate - Peru
The MIB is a high-quality comprehensive program of business administration subjects, studied from an international perspective.
The program focuses on the knowledge required by managers in different sectors to work in international companies and environments.
It is a strong generalist program that integrates all the core management courses and uses cross-functional approaches to apply these key fields while providing students with an international specialization.
Foreign language skills are essential in business today. The program is taught in English but provides the possibility to learn French or other languages during the program. No prior knowledge of French is required to attend the program.
The program requires full-time attendance during the first academic year of instruction followed by a period of one year to complete the mandatory Final Management Project.
Students can carry out this project while on an internship or take on full-time employment anywhere in the world.
- International Negotiation
- Economics in International Business
- The Legal Environment of International Business
- Global Business Operations
- Global Trade Relations
Strategy and Operations
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- International Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Managing Technology and Innovations
- Marketing Management
- International Marketing
- Strategic Marketing and Planning
- Intercultural and Ethical Issues in International Business
- Managing People and Organizations
IT and Web Applications
- Managing Information Systems
Finance and Economics
- Corporate Finance
- International Financial Risk Management
- Microeconomics of Competitiveness
- International Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Budgeting and Controlling
Business Research and Analysis
- Research Methodology for International Managers (I & II)
* Content subject to change.
Students graduating from the MIB also receive a certificate conferring them the title of Manager International. This title, recognized by the Commission Nationale de la Certification Professionnelle - an agency belonging to the French Ministry of Labor - attests to the successful acquisition of a core of international management skills and knowledge necessary for future roles as managers in an international context. The Manager International label is registered on the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles at Level 1, the highest level for such certification.
The French Manager International award is recognized by EU institutions and validating bodies (i.e. National Academic Recognition Information Centers). This award should be presented when students use NARIC services.
A word from the Program Director
The Masters of International Business (MIB) Program is a convergent Master-level program geared toward students with a Bachelor's degree and little or no work experience. It currently welcomes students from over 50 nationalities across our campuses in Grenoble, Paris, Singapore, Beijing and London.
The curriculum of the MIB program is very intensive and rigorous. MIB students are trained by a pool of well-qualified and internationally acclaimed academics and professional experts in order to help them develop skills and knowledge required for successful global careers. They also benefit from regular interactions with local and international companies in the form of seminars, conferences and on-campus recruitment events.
The MIB program is a solid launching pad for your global careers. Come, join us and be part of this unique, dynamic and enriching experience!
Program Director, Master in International Business
Graduates from the MIB program hold many different positions in a variety of sectors all over the world: human relations, marketing, banking, public relations, general management and consulting.
MIB GRADUATES ARE CURRENTLY EMPLOYED IN COMPANIES SUCH AS:
- First Direct
- Glaxo Wellcome
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- AC Nielsen
- Britannic Assurance
- Shanghai Bank
- Coca Cola
- Procter & Gamble
- Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
“Following my MIB degree at Grenoble Graduate School of Business, I have become a Marketing Director for a Chinese/French agency, based in Paris, specializing in marketing and communication within the Chinese market. I am in charge of all e-commerce and communication events for all French luxury brands and manage a team of five colleagues.
The MIB program has helped me to build upon my professional career and enabled me to obtain a position at a higher level. I have taken quite a jump in my career and I am now living my professional dream of working in a truly international environment, one similar to that of the diversity that I experienced at Grenoble Graduate School of Business.
My business responsibilities are two-fold in my company: on the one hand I am determining the marketing strategy in the Chinese market for all luxury brands and on the other hand I am in charge of the business development for the company as well. My management capabilities within the international business arena have greatly improved and I'd like to express my gratitude to Grenoble Graduate School of Business.”
Catherine Cai - China
This postgraduate Master's program is designed for young graduates from any field with no or limited prior work experience.
Recruitment for this program is on a worldwide basis. Students come from a wide variety of backgrounds: science, humanities, languages, technical and engineering.
The average age of the participants is around 25 years old. There are at least 30 different nationalities every year on the MIB program and there are usually over 79 countries represented in total on the different programs at Grenoble Ecole de Management.
- Bachelor-level, undergraduate degree in any subject with good grade average.
- Work experience is not compulsory.
- Fluency in English (see test requirements below).
- GMAT is not required for this program.
To apply for this program, candidates must complete the online application and include scanned copies of all original supporting documents. All documents must be in English, or be submitted with a certified translation into English if written in an another language.
- 3 short essays
- 2 references (professional or academic) family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: computer-based: 240 / IBT: 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band) / paper-based : 587. (Institutional/ITP TOEFL not accepted.) TOEFL Institution code: 8973.
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam : A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 63.
- TOEIC is not accepted.
- Please note English test scores must be communicated to GGSB by the beginning of July for September programs and by the beginning of November for January programs
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
Please note that for your initial application we ask only for copies of documents. If you are accepted to a program, we will then request the original certificates or certified copies. These may be either sent by post or brought in person when you begin the program. This request will be made in your acceptance letter.
To ensure GGSB is the right fit for you, you may be asked to participate in an interview. You will be notified if an interview is necessary after the Admission Board meets.
Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please consult rolling admissions deadlines.
All academic qualifications, including those earned at GGSB, are recognized at the discretion of each country or university. Students seeking admission to a further course of study or who wish to work in another country after their GGSB program may need to have their GGSB degree certified through a process specified by the receiving authority. Before starting a GGSB program, students who know that they want to work or study in another country or university are advised to verify whether their intended GGSB degree will be recognized.
Full Program fees
|Fees to be paid by student||January 2015||19,200 Euros|
|September 2015||20,200 Euros|
|January 2016||20,200 Euros|
|(Grenoble, Paris and Beijing campuses)|
Fees are subject to change. Please verify program fees each year before commencement.
Fees cover tuition, project supervision, and access to all GGSB facilities. They do not cover accomodation, meals, or personal expenses.
Please refer to our partner campus websites for the fees of our programs run at our off-site locations
- MIB students are not eligible for CROUS scholarships.
- Only students attending a program on the Grenoble campus are eligible for U.S. loans.
- Eligible students may use their education benefits provided by the U.S. Department of Vétérans affairs for this program.
All students are required to pay an additional 250 euros in student services and administrative fees for Year 1 plus a further 250 euros for Year 2 for Student Card renewal fees.