One academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (12 months)
Bachelor or Licence level degree
Master / Titre de Niveau I
Full program fees
€ 20,350 (Grenoble and Paris campuses)
Jan. 09 2017 - Grenoble Intake
Join a program into international reach, including the intercultural problems met by the managers of the whole world. This Master's degree is internationally recognized, and is exclusively taught in English.
Provide international vision of business
The mission of the Master in International Business program is to provide employers worldwide with interculturally aware graduates who have developed key skills and competencies in international business and management.
The MIB provides a truly international and multicultural learning environment which makes its graduates very attractive to potential employers worldwide.
Internationally recognized, the MIB is regularly ranked by the Financial Times among the top Masters in Management in the world, and 5th in international mobility for 2014.
Why choose the MIB program?
- An internationally recognized program (ranked 20th in the Financial Times Global Masters ranking).
- A generalist program with a special focus on international aspects of business and management to meet the changing needs of today's global companies.
- A personal, enriching and learning experience in a truly multicultural environment.
- A program developing and practicing the innovation-based nature of business and management.
- A program recognizing the high demand for intercultural awareness and skills.
- A program utilizing both practitioner and academic expertise within its faculty and teaching staff.
The MIB’s learning environment conjoins academic rigor with the conditions to develop the vital soft skills required in professional life. Teamwork, problem-solving and the ability to meet deadlines will complement the vast business knowledge you will attain and give you the confidence to land your dream job” Lorenzo Losi - MIB Graduate, Italy
The MIB is a high-quality comprehensive program of business administration subjects, studied from an international perspective.
The program focuses on the knowledge required by managers in different sectors to work in international companies and environments.
It is a strong generalist program that integrates all the core management courses and uses cross-functional approaches to apply these key fields while providing students with an international specialization.
Foreign language skills are essential in business today. The program is taught in English. No prior knowledge of French is required to attend the program. Languages are an integral part of the MIB to graduate.
The program requires full-time attendance during the first academic year of instruction followed by a period of one year to complete the mandatory Final Management Project.
Students can carry out this project while on an internship or take on full-time employment anywhere in the world.
- Academic Writing and Presentation Skills
- Case-based Group Learning
- Introduction to IT and Online Library and Learning Platforms
- Excel skills Training & Examinations
- International Negotiation
- The Legal Environment of International Business
- Global Business Operations - The Serious Game
- Global Trade Relations
Strategy and Operations
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- International Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Business Analysis and Consulting
- Intercultural Management
- Managing People and Organizations
Managing Technology And Innovation
- Managing Technology and Innovations
- Information Systems for digital Business
Finance and Economics
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- International Financial Risk Management
- Microeconomics of Competitiveness
- International Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Budgeting and Controlling
Business Research and Analysis
- Research Methodology for Managers
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
* Content subject to change.
French Ministry Of National Education Recognition
MIB graduates are also awarded a certificate conferring the title of “Manager d’Affaires Internationales”. This provides international recognition through the VISA d’Etat. For students planning to work in France following their studies, this recognition presents a competitive advantage.
A word from the Program Director
”The Masters of International Business (MIB) Program is a convergent degree program welcoming students from over 50 nationalities. The curriculum for the MIB program is very intensive and students are trained by a pool of internationally acclaimed academics and professional experts who help them develop skills and knowledge required for successful global careers. The MIB program is solid launching pad for your global careers in every sector of business. We hope to welcome you as part of this unique, dynamic and enriching experience”
Graduates from the MIB program hold many different positions in a variety of sectors all over the world: human relations, marketing, banking, public relations, general management and consulting.
MIB GRADUATES ARE CURRENTLY EMPLOYED IN COMPANIES SUCH AS:
- First Direct
- Glaxo Wellcome
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- AC Nielsen
- Britannic Assurance
- Shanghai Bank
- Coca Cola
- Procter & Gamble
- Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
“Following my MIB degree at Grenoble Graduate School of Business, I have become a Marketing Director for a Chinese/French agency, based in Paris, specializing in marketing and communication within the Chinese market. I am in charge of all e-commerce and communication events for all French luxury brands and manage a team of five colleagues.
The MIB program has helped me to build upon my professional career and enabled me to obtain a position at a higher level. I have taken quite a jump in my career and I am now living my professional dream of working in a truly international environment, one similar to that of the diversity that I experienced at Grenoble Graduate School of Business.
My business responsibilities are two-fold in my company: on the one hand I am determining the marketing strategy in the Chinese market for all luxury brands and on the other hand I am in charge of the business development for the company as well. My management capabilities within the international business arena have greatly improved and I'd like to express my gratitude to Grenoble Graduate School of Business.”
Catherine Cai - China
This postgraduate Master's program is designed for young graduates from any field with no or limited prior work experience.
Recruitment for this program is on a worldwide basis. Students come from a wide variety of backgrounds: science, humanities, languages, technical and engineering.
The average age of the participants is around 25 years old. There are at least 30 different nationalities every year on the MIB program and there are usually over 79 countries represented in total on the different programs at Grenoble Ecole de Management.
- Bachelor-level, undergraduate degree in any subject with good grade average.
- Work experience is not compulsory.
- Fluency in English (see test requirements below).
- GMAT is not required for this program.
To apply for this program, candidates must complete the online application and include scanned copies of all original supporting documents. All documents must be in English, or be submitted with a certified translation into English if written in an another language.
- 3 short essays
- 2 references (professional or academic) family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: computer-based: 240 / IBT: 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band) / paper-based : 587. (Institutional/ITP TOEFL not accepted.) TOEFL Institution code: 8973.
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam : A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 63.
- TOEIC is not accepted.
- Please note English test scores must be communicated to GGSB by the beginning of July for September programs and by the beginning of November for January programs
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
Please note that for your initial application we ask only for copies of documents. If you are accepted to a program, we will then request the original certificates or certified copies. These may be either sent by post or brought in person when you begin the program. This request will be made in your acceptance letter.
To ensure GGSB is the right fit for you, you may be asked to participate in an interview. You will be notified if an interview is necessary after the Admission Board meets.
Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please consult rolling admissions deadlines.
All academic qualifications, including those earned at GGSB, are recognized at the discretion of each country or university. Students seeking admission to a further course of study or who wish to work in another country after their GGSB program may need to have their GGSB degree certified through a process specified by the receiving authority. Before starting a GGSB program, students who know that they want to work or study in another country or university are advised to verify whether their intended GGSB degree will be recognized.
TOTAL PROGRAM FEES: 2017-18
|January 2017||20,350 Euros|
|(Grenoble and Paris campuses)|
Fees are subject to change. Please verify program fees each year before commencement.
Fees cover tuition, project supervision, and access to all GGSB facilities. They do not cover accomodation, meals, or personal expenses.
Please refer to our partner campus websites for the fees of our programs run at our off-site locations
- MIB students are not eligible for CROUS scholarships.
- Only students attending a program on the Grenoble campus are eligible for U.S. loans.
- Eligible students may use their education benefits provided by the U.S. Department of Vétérans affairs for this program.
All students are required to pay an additional 250 euros in student services and administrative fees for Year 1 plus a further 250 euros for Year 2 for Student Card renewal fees.