Strategic Marketing and Marketing Planning (part of CIM modules)
This module provides opportunities to develop and demonstrate knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Critical differences in marketing strategy across different sectors and organisations.
- Measurements to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities. Integration of marketing mix tools to achieve effective implementation of marketing plans.
- Frameworks of analysis for assessing relationships with internal and external customers and other stakeholders.
- How new technologies can be effectively utilized in support of marketing objectives.
- Ethical marketing practices and appreciation of the concepts of social responsibility and sustainability.
- Case study examples of marketing strategies.
- The relationships between the theory of marketing and advanced practice, marketing audit Marketing plan and evaluating outcomes.