Improve both your own and your teams’ performance
The leadership seminar aims at:
- Learning about different leadership styles
- Exploring leadership experiences
- Discovering your personal leadership skills and preferences.
- Understanding how effective leaders mobilize “followers” to transform organizations.
1. Leadership Fundamentals
- Characteristics of a leadership situation
- Reflection on participants' leadership experiences
- Historical development and contemporary leadership approaches
- Leadership styles and preferences
- Leadership simulation
2. Leadership Practice
- Analysis of individual leadership preferences
- Case analysis and discussion
- Leadership functions in organizations
- Stakeholder, power and resource based approaches to leadership
- The context of leadership: power, culture and structure in organizations
This 2 day operational seminar is delivered in English.
Active participation will ensure an enriching exchange of best practices.
Biography of the trainer: Mark Esposito
Mark is truly a "citizen of the globe", speaks seven languages and lives between Switzerland, the USA, France and Panama.
E-mail email@example.com or call (+33) 4 76 70 65 53.