Grenoble Ecole de Management holds the triple crown of business accreditations that distinguish the world's leading business schools:
- AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business),
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System),
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) for its MBA and MIB programs.
- 50 programs from the undergraduate to the doctoral level.
- Faculty: 600 core and adjunct teaching staff, including 257 full time professors and more than 479 guest lecturers.
- 500 employees
- 5555 campus-based students
- 382 distance-learning students
- 8 research teams
- 12 chairs and institutes
- 429 publications, 38reports and 78case studies over the past 5 years
- 170 doctoral students
- 2 doctoral programs
- 4000 Executive Education participants
- 7000 business professionals take part in the school’s development.
- 30000 alumni
- 250 businesses partake in the School’s recruitment forums
- 1000 executives contribute as jury members for School’s oral examinations
- 2 French campuses: Grenoble and Paris
- 8 international campuses: Berlin, London, Singapore, Shanghai, Moscow, Tbilisi, Casablanca, Los Angeles
- 125 partner institutions (alliances, student and faculty exchanges, research...)
- 3300 international students
- 143 different nationalities in the group.
- 37% of graduates work outside of France
Grande Ecole Program
- 100 % of Grande Ecole students have an international experience (6 months at least).
- 25 themed double-diplomas and certificates (law, eco, engineer, political sciences, design, literature..)
- 17 months on average spent in company during their schooling
- 77% of young graduates obtain a permanent contract
- 80 % choose a placement year
Focus on GIANT INNOVATION CAMPUS
- Launched in 2010 with Grenoble Ecole de Management as a founding member
- A 1,3 billion euros investment (2010-2015).
- 250 hectares
- Ambition: 10,000 researchers, 10,000 students, 10,000 industrial jobs and 10,000 residents