Grenoble Ecole de Management holds the triple crown of business accreditations that distinguish the world's leading business schools:
- AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business),
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System),
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) for its MBA and MIB programs.
- 4386 campus-based students
- 2467 distance-learning students
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Grenoble
- Grenoble Graduate School of Business
- Ecole de Management des Systèmes d'Information
- Doctoral School
- 50 programs from the undergraduate to the doctoral level.
- Faculty: 700 core and adjunct teaching staff, including more than 200 full time professors and more than 500 guest lecturers.
- 410 employees
- 9 research teams
- 7 institutes
- 4 chairs
- 330 publications, 70 reports and 70 case studies over the past 5 years
- 300 doctoral students
- 2doctoral programs
- 2000 Executive Education participants
- 7000 business professionals take part in the school’s development.
- 23000 alumni
- 250 businesses partake in the School’s recruitment forums
- 1000 executives contribute as jury members for School’s oral examinations
- 2 French campuses: Grenoble and Paris
- 12 international campuses: London, Geneva, Pisa, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Moscow, Tbilisi, Casablanca, Los Angeles, Delhi
- 159 partner institutions (alliances, student and faculty exchanges, research...)
- 2500 international students
- 137 different nationalities in the group.
- 45% of graduates work outside of France
Grande Ecole Program
- 100 % of Grande Ecole students have an international experience
- 25 themed double-diplomas and certificates (law, eco, engineer, political sciences, design, literature..)
- 17 months on average spent in company during their schooling
- 73% of young graduates obtain a permanent contract
- 85 % choose a placement year
Focus on GIANT INNOVATION CAMPUS
- Launched in 2010 with Grenoble Ecole de Management as a founding member
- A 1,3 billion euros investment (2010-2015).
- 250 hectares
- 10,000 students, 10,000 industrial jobs and 10,000 residents by 2015