How to create competitive advantage through enhanced human resource management within your company
Reveal key competencies and define professional aspirations to optimize HR management.
Explore how to achieve organizational “wellness”.
This training program is aimed at :
- Human resources managers within companies working in an international arena.
- Senior executives
- Company directors in fast growing businesses envisaging expansion abroad.
- Challenge pre-conceived concepts and policies underlying international human resource management (IHRM) in organizations.
- Boost collective performance whilst capitalizing on individuals’ aspirations and contributions.
- Explore how to achieve organizational “wellness”
Over 2 days, we shall explore and challenge:
- Models of strategic HRM
- Comparative approaches to HRM
- HRM in multi-national corporations (career development and mobility in an international context; task planning, control of attrition levels; international recruitment, knowledge management…)
- Agility and Change within organizations
- Cultural Due diligence: audits, paradigms and models
- Cross-cultural issues endeavours
- Organizational Development and IHRM: trace the pathway to corporate congruence
Biography of the trainer: Mark Esposito
Mark is truly a "citizen of the globe", speaks seven languages and lives between Switzerland, the USA, France and Panama.
E-mail email@example.com or call (+33) 4 76 70 62 19.