"The spirit of entrepreneurship!"
Our Values: To Dare, To Act, To Become Involved, To Share
The Institute for Entrepreneurship is a centre of expertise and resources for the valorisation of entrepreneurship, developing it at local, national and international levels. It federates all Grenoble Ecole de Management's activities linked to entrepreneurship.
The Institute's missions are to:
- develop training and projects centred on entrepreneurship
- accompany entrepreneurial initiatives
- increase and share knowledge through research
- promote and motivate a network focused on entrepreneurship
Its goals are to:
- transmit and develop the spirit of entrepreneurship
- encourage the creation of projects, activities and businesses
- participate in the creation of economic and social values
- enjoy close relationships with its partners and companies