Apply new CRM knowledge to improve business objectives, strategies and ROI
Seminar presentation video by Benoit Aubert
This training program will benefit those wishing to:
- Interact with customers with a new sensitivity towards the customers’ perspective
- Improve current processes using new tools and ideas
- Have a clearer understanding of costs and investments in CRM, improving ROI
Objectives of the seminar:
- Place CRM in the context of firms’ strategies and understand the place and impact of CRM on customer satisfaction, loyalty and profits
- Overview of the main applications of CRM
- Focus on innovative functions of CRM: customer complaint handling approach and customer education
1. CRM in a business strategy
- The strategic relationships between profit, customer loyalty and customer satisfaction
- A deep understanding of the “satisfaction” and “loyalty” concepts and its consequences on CRM
- The role of CRM in an international context
- The implementation of a CRM system: methodology, strengths and weaknesses.
2. Applications of CRM
We shall investigate the key functions of CRM as well as their benefits and their “return on investment” on a company’s strategy.
- Implementation : data-warehousing and data-mining
- Objectives and overview of the key statistical models: descriptive and explicative approaches
- Objectives and overview of the different operational CRM applications: sales force automation, marketing automation and customer support
- Impact and benefits of Web 2.0 on operational CRM implementation
3. Focus on innovative functions of CRM
Customer Complaint handling approaches:
- Objective and impact of customer complaint systems on CRM
- Implementing customer complaint systems
- Return on investment (ROI)
- Objective and impact of customer education on customer behaviour and CRM
- Implementing customer education solutions
- The impact of the web 2.0 on customer education implementation and outcomes
This 2 day operational seminar is delivered in English.
Active participation will ensure an enriching exchange.
Biography of the trainer: Benoît Aubert
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+33) 4 76 70 62 19.